Do you have special interests or favorite things in life?

Nossie

Dinosaur Land's greatest grape treader.
mine are Mario, Videogames, Cartoons, Friendship, Exploration, Food, Shopping, Dreaming, Fantasy, and Science.
C: hbu

Last edited:

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
I like drawing, creating concepts, and if we're talking games, well I like Mario, Zelda and Fire Emblem.

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Gaming, programming, and eating (yes, you read that right) are my main hobbies...and also counting my money every couple days to see if I magically earned more of it.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I've gotten really into food reviews and cooking stuff, beyond what I do for The 'Shroom. It's something I've genuinely found passion and enjoyment in, which is something I've been struggling to find, and I don't think even ending my section would take that away from me. I will still try new stuff and seek out things, it's fun and cool and unique and exciting, I feel knowledgeable and like I have a lot of info that not everyone may know at my disposal. It's a creative outlet that I can exercise my critiquing skills and processing things in a fair, informative, and balanced way.

Read my reviews, too, please.

MiracleDinner

Fantastic Flower
I'm obviously a huge fan of the Mario franchise.
For my other interests refer to the bottom of my Mario wiki page (I go by MiracleDinner there as well.)