My mother has passed away

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Well, I wish I never had to say this at my age, but as today, my mom is no more
Late in the morning, she started having spasms, thorwing up before no longer moving, we believe this is due to a stomach reduction surgery she had two days ago.

I have no idea what to do now, everything hurts...

i am truely sorry to hear this, hang in there

So sorry to hear this. The best thing you can do at a time like this is to keep close with your family. We're all here for you if you need someone to talk to.

im really sorry about this, man. i wish the best luck to you and your family.

I can feel the pain. It is tough losing a parent.

I'm so sorry. I've lost a parent so I know how hard it is. You have my sincere condolences.

I'm sorry that this happened, please take all the time you need to heal

I'm really sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my mother, and my heart goes out to you. I can't do a lot but I did donate and I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers if that means anything to you

I can't claim that I have lost my parents yet, but I'm sure it's a devastating thought to process. My condolences to your entire family, stay strong.

hey man, take care, that really sucks. i donated as well. hope you reach your goal and feel better soon

I'm really sorry to hear this. It must be awful to lose a parent at a young age. May she rest in peace.

Fat Shaming is what took away my mom in the end, she was only slightly chubby but pressure from society is what made her do the surgery in the first place, even though everyone around her said she didn't need it
From this day on, I will devote my life to body positivity to make sure this happens to no other family

Damn. Just goes to show how much of an asshole other people can be.

But, take a look at my stepdad. He's over 300 pounds and he's trying to get himself and others to lose that weight naturally.

And, again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

That's disgusting. I hate that so much. It's hard enough to lose your mother, but to lose her to something like that?

People make fucking sick.

I cannot imagine what it would feel like to lose my mother.

I also cannot imagine what it feels to you.

I'm really sorry to hear this. My condolences and sending hugs to you and your loved ones.

Back