• Total voters

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
Ok! No more placeholding!

Welcome everyone to my own section. Excuse its title, I had nothing more creative.

In this section which I intend to write for a long time, I will teach you boys about the fascinating world of Fire Emblem. No, it's not solely populated by anime swordsmen or fanservice. But it is where you will find some damn great sweet tactical gameplay.

Hop in right away to attend my journey!

Issue 150: Meeting Lyn.
Issue 151: I Kent Believe it, this guy's in-Sain!
Issue 153: Not so Peerless challenges...
Issue 154: No ill Wil
Issue 155: Angry Employees
Issue 156: Kent's Rebellion
Issue 157: Ballistic Caelin.
Issue 158: Infinite Power.
Issue 159: Saluting the Caelin gang
Issue 160: Lyn outdated, long have we waited, Eliwood activated.
Issue 161: Heck-tor.
Issue 162: Going to Hell, Man.
Issue 163: Erk goes Berserk.
Issue 172: We're saved!
Issue 173: I need moments.
Issue 174: Bread Isle.
Issue 176: Failure, on so many levels.
Issue 177: Darin today, are we?
Issue 178: How to ride your Wyvern.

More will be added later!

Last edited:
uh
im new here, and i dont know what this means, but
this seems eerily similar to some other threads ive seen elsewhere
i dont think this is gonna end well

uh
im new here, and i dont know what this means, but
this seems eerily similar to some other threads ive seen elsewhere
i dont think this is gonna end well
Oh no, it's not like that at all. See, we have this "newspaper" on our wiki known as The Shroom, a community effort of a diversity of creative sections by different users. This thread is just Koops teasing his next section idea for the Shroom.

If you want to see what the Shroom is all about, I'd like to direct you to this page.

Nothing to be scared about, really.

"Right off the bat... you are given the option to choose to start with any of the three lords. "

My only critique is this line. It makes it seem like you can choose from any of the three lords at the start of a new game, which you can't. Normal Lyn Mode is mandatory for new players outside of Japan. Though you later say you had already cleared the game (twice), this wording may confuse people unfamiliar with how the game starts.

But aside from that, I had a good laugh while reading your section and looking forward to the meeting with Kent and Sain :)

Oh trust me. I already have the next part's writing ready. You can look forward to the Christmas knights.

And thanks for the feedback! You tend to forget about details like that when you play the game as much as I do. :P

As we enter Bulgar, Sacae's capital, a threat emerges and threatens to take Lyn away, thankfully, it's easy to convince Sain not to let himself get driven by petty desires.

Issue 151: I Kent Believe it, this guy's in-Sain!

What attempts on Lyn's life shall we repell next? What awaits our precious princess of the plains once she sets out to discover her heritage, and last remaining family?

And what other oddballs are we recruiting to the army?

Stay tuned to find out!

Tonight, we storm the sacred altar and claim the Mani Katti, a powerful sword, as our loot! Only thing getting in our way is... glass. Literally.

Issue 153: Not so Peerless challenges...

Will Lundgren start actively pursuing us? What dangers await us? How many walls of glass shall we shatter to reach our goal? And will Kent be able to keep up with enemies and keep doubling them always?

Here is my Christmas gift to you, lovely people: my not so beautiful voice! (Or maybe it is, you be the judges).

An australian cousin of mine says my accent is a unique mix of country, southern with a side of British. How true is that?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's... a pegasus! And there's a girl on it! Nah guys, let's focus on the average everyday archer.

Issue 154: No ill Wil

Just how powerful is he planning on becoming? How long can he keep up? How many bosses will Wil kill? Should Wil chill? Should I?

Oops I'm getting carried away. Enjoy looking at Wil's first steps, guys. Heart and soul were poured into these first arrows. And Florina likes to help too, so give her some attention as well.

Through sheer Willpower, we will overcome the obstacles on our path. Wait did I say willpower, I meant WIL power! That's right, Wil is carrying hard today, people! Also we now have access to healing which is cool.

Issue 155: Angry Employees

I'm having fun with making thumbnails. I really am. Also this section is 4th SOTM twice in a row now, and I wanna thank the staff for all the faith they're giving me!

Oh man, Kent the armor knight has entered the chat, bois! Not exactly what I had in mind but we will pull through. Enemies suck anyhow in this game.

Issue 156: Kent's Rebellion

I do admit I fucked up as soon as I tried savestating, so I won't do that again. Idk why I freaked out so much about his speed. Guess I've been playing too much of the other more stat-dependent games a bit more, heh. Oh well. Enjoy!

So, hey guys, a bit of an update...

I am not exactly sure what to do here. To those of you who watch my videos, are actually bothered by healing animations? Or is it alright with you? Because the game gives me the ability to change the animation from battle animation to map animation, making it much shorter. In some way it could also help reduce the time it takes to record, and possibly even upload to YT.

It's your choice tho, in the end, because I'm fine either way. Pick Yes on the poll if you are in favor of keeping healing animations as they are. There's no time limit on the poll so vote at your luxury and leisure, I'll just be checking every now and then to see what the proletariat wants.

There'll be another section this month that is already ready, so do not expect any immediate changes for the coming section, but may expect it for the month of May. Stay tuned, pipes!

Issue 157: Ballistic Caelin.

And it is so that Kent has begun his quest for speed, in order to redeem himself and try, once and for all, to show Sain up (which already happened in a prior recording of the next chapter).

But speaking of which... about that recording. I have it safe and sound here, but it is HORRIBLE. Thank god I have a save state that lets me redo the whole thing without losing the amazing level-ups I got on that run, but I need to find a better way to record if I wanna keep this up. Does anyone out there know a good way to capture game footage that isn't OBS or Fraps? (Tried both of them and ran into... difficulties.)

Any help would be appreciated, deeply. Meanwhile, have a low-effort meme I made for you guys.

1587248030613.jpeg

UPDATE: NEVERMIND, Boys and girls!

I found a good software that seems even better than Windows Gamebar, the previous recording device I used.

If you still feel the need to drop your suggestion down below in anticipation for any potential difficulties I may encounter though, you can still do that, and I would greatly appreciate it so, please, don't refrain yourselves.

Next issue we'll be talking about a pretty big part of the game too, as well as introducing another new mechanic. We'll have a pretty good section in text length next month, brace yourselves!

Well well well it's that time of the month again!

Issue 158: Infinite Power.

I am once again asking, guys, if any of you can help me find a better recording software, just say the name and I'll do my best to provide the highest quality content I can muster up for you guys. While this video here is watchable I would so love to have smoother movements, so please, if any of y'all can do anything, I still appreciate it.

Anyway, this time, we got a beefy boi who is equipped with Impenetrable defenses and we ventured into the thick of the battle, with a thicc misty fog boi who just doesn't wanna let us see. Thankfully, it turns out Torches exist in this universe. And it turns out that thieves can also use them. HAHA take that, foggy boi! Stay tuned next time, as we wrap this all up and finish Lyn's tale, and then move on to the real game. See Ya guys then!

SURPRISE SURPRISE not really we all know the 'Shroom releases monthly who am I kidding.

Issue 159: Saluting the Caelin gang

We did it, boys. Lundgren is no more. Lyn is back in business and the Caelin gang is there every step of the way to ensure she adapts to her new life. Sain continued flirting with the girls while Kent restrained him, watched by a terrified Florina, and meanwhile Wil's just there illuminating the scene with his radiant smile. Normal stuff. And with that, it's a temporary bittersweet farewell that is upon us. But this is far from the end. Join me next time as we meet two young lordlings who have no fucking clue what they're doing. See ya!

Issue 162: Going to Hell, Man.

Whoop-dee-doo! Time to go see what our friend Lord Helman is up to!

Also yes I know I'm late again, no need to point it out, geez.

Anyway, enjoy a better version of the thumbnail I made to illustrate the miracle that has occurred (Not that much of a miracle considering the game/difficulty I'm playing on but still, we take those).

Screenshot (821).png

Hope it doesn't end up being a waste of your precious time.

Wow would you look at that an empty thread. It's free real estate!

Issue 174: OH NO he's HOT!

Will upload links to the other sections I missed one day (that means never).

Also the full thumbnail for the third video because some of it got cropped in the process.

Chapter 18 thumbnail.png

Fanart of the central right by IUBworks on Twitter. Go check her account out, she's a fellow lebanese and also a based artist who deserves appreciation. The piece on the bottom left I have sadly lost track of however.

Anyway, now that we have acquired Fiora, our journey is only truly beginning as our quest to funnel all mortal possessions into her takes its course.

Will be seeing you.

Oh yeah also this month marks the second anniversary.

Issue 163: Erk goes Berserk.
Issue 172: We're saved!
Issue 173: I need moments.
Issue 174: Bread Isle.
Issue 176: Failure, on so many levels.
Issue 177: Darin today, are we?
Issue 178: How to ride your Wyvern.

These are all the issues that I had failed to plug thus far, and I will also be dumping the low effort thumbnails I made for them here for better visbility

thumbnail.png
Unpunished.png
Pito va.png
Death Isle.png
bolting.jpg
nergal be like.jpg
wil.png
hi guys.png
heathdotpngpng.png

Back