Koops, the Emblem's on Fire.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Ok! No more placeholding!

Welcome everyone to my own section. Excuse its title, I had nothing more creative.

In this section which I intend to write for a long time, I will teach you boys about the fascinating world of Fire Emblem. No, it's not solely populated by anime swordsmen or fanservice. But it is where you will find some damn great sweet tactical gameplay.

Hop in right away to attend my journey!

Issue 150: Meeting Lyn.
Issue 151: I Kent Believe it, this guy's in-Sain!

More will be added later!

Last edited:

nuclearminer

Did I Miss It Again!?
uh
im new here, and i dont know what this means, but
this seems eerily similar to some other threads ive seen elsewhere
i dont think this is gonna end well

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
uh
im new here, and i dont know what this means, but
this seems eerily similar to some other threads ive seen elsewhere
i dont think this is gonna end well
Oh no, it's not like that at all. See, we have this "newspaper" on our wiki known as The Shroom, a community effort of a diversity of creative sections by different users. This thread is just Koops teasing his next section idea for the Shroom.

If you want to see what the Shroom is all about, I'd like to direct you to this page.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Nothing to be scared about, really.

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator
"Right off the bat... you are given the option to choose to start with any of the three lords. "

My only critique is this line. It makes it seem like you can choose from any of the three lords at the start of a new game, which you can't. Normal Lyn Mode is mandatory for new players outside of Japan. Though you later say you had already cleared the game (twice), this wording may confuse people unfamiliar with how the game starts.

But aside from that, I had a good laugh while reading your section and looking forward to the meeting with Kent and Sain :)

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Oh trust me. I already have the next part's writing ready. You can look forward to the Christmas knights.

And thanks for the feedback! You tend to forget about details like that when you play the game as much as I do. :p

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
As we enter Bulgar, Sacae's capital, a threat emerges and threatens to take Lyn away, thankfully, it's easy to convince Sain not to let himself get driven by petty desires.

Issue 151: I Kent Believe it, this guy's in-Sain!

What attempts on Lyn's life shall we repell next? What awaits our precious princess of the plains once she sets out to discover her heritage, and last remaining family?

And what other oddballs are we recruiting to the army?

Stay tuned to find out!