MSTing:Horrible Smash Bros Crossover.

LuigiIsMe said:
What IS an MST?
The word MST itself is an acronym of "Mystery Science Theatre".

the definition of MSTing something is taking (a) bad fictional work(s) and pointing out the flaws with sarcastic comments designed to be funny.

Mystery Science Theatre is a show about 3 guys who are forced to sit through lame movies and cartoons and they do this as they watch them.

MSTing:Horrible Zero Wing fanfic

Here
Pretty shitty. Also, the first MST I've ever done

I don't know what I'm thinking writing this,But what the hell,here goes.

The beginning.

(Crappy engrish included!)
You speak good English? I think you must use good in fanfics.

Sawn ran down the walkway,his ZIG fighter in sight. The captain's voice boomed across the intercoms:Take off every ZIG!!

He stopped at his fighter and jumped in,the cockpit shutting after such.
He magically opened up the cockpit without doing anything.

He took a look at the other ZIGs readying for takeoff,and snapped on his helmet.

The screen in his cockpit blinked to life,and displayed his order. Survive.

The captain began speaking agian:You know what you doing! MOVE ZIG!

The shields on the ZIGs began charging as a great explosion rocked the ship.
The shields are designed to charge during the explosions that will destroy them.

Klaxon alarms blared and the comuterized voice howled across the ship:Core imminent breach inner,evacuate!!!!
What's a comuter? Can it play Doom? Anything can play Doom these days.

[quote[He,unlike the 9 other pilots,manualy killed the shield charger,and zoomed out of the bay,knowing that he may not survive.[/quote]
Because you can't automatically kill something.

Back on the bridge...

Mechanic:Zig bay destroyed! Captian:NO!! Officer:One ZIG survived have they!!
The Officer sounds like Yoda.

Captain:Be they luck...ZIG! GO! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

The blast soon engulfed the bridge,the last images on the screenswere those of the lone ZIG pilot,
The Zig left the bay. It never said anything about a bridge!

zooming away from the firey fate that was it's mother ship...
An explosion rocked the ship. Not destroyed.

Re: MSTing:Horrible Zero Wing fanfic

I'm pretty sure that's intentionally horrible.

John Freeman said:
LuigiIsMe said:
What IS an MST?
The word MST itself is an acronym of "Mystery Science Theatre".

the definition of MSTing something is taking (a) bad fictional work(s) and pointing out the flaws with sarcastic comments designed to be funny.

Mystery Science Theatre is a show about 3 guys who are forced to sit through lame movies and cartoons and they do this as they watch them.
I learned something today. :)

I wanna do chappy 4 of TW's fanfic!

Team: SPL, Great Gonzo, 3D, Plumber, BigBowser98, Mario,and Luigi.
At least he knows that we're not scrolling through his fanfic for the team members. :D

Mission(s): Get to BS01. Get Masks of Flight. Go to Wikia. Defeat Toa Waluigi.
They have a busy agenda.

Powers: SPL:Electricity, Wind, and Gravity. Great Gonzo: Levitation and Absorbtion. 3D: Shapeshifting and Telepathy (Suletu)
Great, the last thing this story needs are Mary Sues.

In Zeldapedia, they found themselves in the land of Hyrule.
Hi, Rool!

Then SPL, Great Gonzo, and 3D fainted.
OMG get them a medical bracelet!

The dreamed of three people awakening the six.
This person must have y-phobia.

And Toa Waluigi with green smoke coming from his arm then fading into the shadows.
So, there's this guy called "Toa Waluigi with green smoke coming from his arm then fading into the shadows," that suddenly escaped the story.

Then they awoke.
The dream was good while it lasted. Now back to the story.

They found themselves in the middle of Hyrule Castle. Their team was teleported to BS01, but they had something to do here, they had a duty.
WERE TOTALY GOIN TO ABANDON OUR TEAMATES BECAUES OF THIS THGN CALLED A DUTY loloololoollol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Then as Link was stunned by their sudden appearance,
Because they turned into a stun gun.

Ganondorf struck a hard blow on him.
With what?

Then, SPL hit him with a bolt of lightning.
Who, Ganondorf or Link?

As he did, Link struck the final blow with a Light Arrow.
Odd, I only remember 1 blow.

Then, Zelda awoke.
You didn't even mention Zelda sleeping. You didn't even mention ZELDA! :eek:

Ganondorf fired a bolt of energy at the ground
To kill the writer.

and the floor was completely destroyed,
Apparantly this bolt is big.

sending the six into the dungeon of Hyrule Castle.
YAY WE SRUVIVED THE HUGE BLOT OF NRG!

But, the tremor shook the castle showing an ancient cave.
Because ancient caves are a must-have for castles.

The five walked up it, Ganondorf buried under ruble.
They left the other one behind. How odd.

As they exited the tunnel
Because they obviously entered it.

they saw Ganondorf. An image of the Triforce in front of him,
Because the image is the real thing.

he started mutating in the most gruesome way imaginable.
(There was this gaming quote that I was going to use that was very appropriate for this situation, but I forgot it. Sorry, guys.)

Now, he was Ganon. "Now all that can defeat him is the Master Sword which is buried in the castle ruins." Link said.
I'd start digging if I were you.

"Then I shall have to destroy you all" said Toa Waluigi.
I don't remember him being here earlier.

But wasn't a Toa
Who's "Wasn't a Toa?"

he was like Vezon even the same curse.
:eek:

As he was about to attack, Ganon struck his sword
He slapped his sword?

cutting TW and Fenrakk in half.
Why not in fourths? Why not in 7ths? Why not in 100ths? :eek:

But, when he removed his sword,
If they're in halves, then it should already be out.

the two began to glow
They have glowsticks.

then a very much alive Toa Waluigi
I can't decide between

"And believe me I am still alive......."

OR

"He must've had a star."

was seen fused to the Kardas dragon.
He did it with superglue. :D

"Kill me once, kill me twice, I'll always end up stronger!" he said.
Yoshario said:
"Ya." said Plumber. No one knew just how he came back.
*shot* Hey, I'm alive. No one knew just how I came back.

Krdas shot Ganon with a blast turning him back into Ganondorf. He tried to be Ganon again (but ended up as Bowser).
Read as: Something totally unrelated.

Toa Waluigi defused his lungs,
One of the two of them had to die due to lack of lungs.

and Ganondorf died instantly.
Read as: randomly

This gave im
Who's "im?"

the Triforce of Power.
1. How?

2. Will that do him any good if he's dead?

"He's after the Triforce!"
He's a zombie.

Zelda screamed before she dropped dead.
First Ganondorf, now Zelda. Sheesh.

He having two pieces then picked Link and said "I shall give you a more painful death."
BAD GRAMMAR FTL.

Then, Luigi felt what happened next
He has a crystal ball.

nd sacriced
A guy called nd did something called sacricing.

himself to save Link.
That's not really a Luigi thing to do. :P

But, the Triforce of Courage was still stolen.
Wait, it was stolen in the first place?
After that, Toa Waluigi went through a portal
One that appeared randomly

and SPL followed. SPL then saw Toa Waluigi summon the Piraka, Zaktan and leave.
No comment.

SPL shocked Zaktan
Why not all of them?

who fell unconcious.
OK.

Then, the floor fell apart and SPL fell into a pool of water.
There was a pool of water?

When, next looked
he was fighting the Barraki, Pridak.
Ever heard of grammar lessons?

SPL then used his gravity power to cause Pridak to float away.
me said:
Why not all of them?

Then, SPL entered another room in it was Brutaka and the other team members.
Then, Jesus Freak entered another sentence in it was a lack of a period and insanity.

Brutaka then teleported the group back to the others.
Ooh, so THAT'S why he didn't do anything with Brutaka.

Then, a portal appeared to Biosector. "Finally," said Plumber'"our mission is almost over."
To bad the story isn't almost over.

LOL, this is my first MST, so sorry if it sucks.

Revived. This time I'll MST an article Rudnicki posted on his forums.

This is one of the best articles I've ever read. I have to post this.THE ANTI-SEMITISM OF THE JEWS

The other one was the "In the Sky" article before is was revised.

We, as Catholics, love Jews — not abstractly, not sociologically, not for the relaxation of ethnic tensions, not for the improvement of race relations. We, as Catholics, love Jews for religious reasons. And since love must be of persons, not of groups, we Catholics can name the Jews whom we love. They are Jesus, Mary and Joseph; Elizabeth, Zachary, and John the Baptist; Simeon, Anna and the Twelve Apostles. They are the King of the Jews and the handful of Jewish subjects who remained loyal to Him when mobs of Jews demanded His crucifixion in a wild prophetic shout of, “His blood be upon us and upon our children.”

HE WAS KILLED BY THE DAMN ROMANS. GET THAT STRAIGHT!

For two thousand years now, we gentile Catholics have been eager subjects of the King of the Jews. We have enthroned Him in our chapels and cathedrals. We have taken His virginal mother to be our Queen. We have sent our missionaries to remote gentile lands so that the Kingdom of Jesus, King of the Jews, might cover the entire Earth.

Often with crusades.

One whole chapter of history is the record of our zeal for the return of Jesus to the Holy Land of His royal Jewish ancestors. At the cost of our children’s prayers and our widows’ tears, we sent our young men to die before the walls of Jerusalem, in those glorious spectacles of faith and folly called the Crusades.

In those glorious spectacles of murder and rape called the Crusades.

Still, as we look back over the centuries of our labors, we are struck by a glaring paradox: the most sustained and ubiquitous opposition we have had to the spreading of the Kingdom of the King of the Jews has come from the Jews themselves. History books are full of the many measures we have had to take in order to guard ourselves against the hatred of Jesus by His own people. Pope Saint Pius V, for the protection of Christians, at one time ordered that all Jews in Rome were to wear bright orange hats, so they might be easily recognizable and, therefore, easily avoidable. The Society of Jesus, the Jesuits, made it an impediment to joining their order that an applicant should be of Jewish blood. The situation got so bad in Spain once that the King had to order every Jew who would not become a Catholic to quit the country.

1: Jews don't hate Jesus, they just don't thing he was the son of God.
2: Because they were different, not because they were dangerous.
3: HOLY SHIT. THEY JUST DOWNPLAYED THE SPANISH FUCKING INQUISTION, WHERE THOUSANDS OF JEWS, MUSLIMS, AND PROTESTANTS WERE FUCKING TORTURED AND KILLED!

Because we hold out for Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and try to protect them against other Jews who hate them, we Catholics have left ourselves wide open for that much-wielded present-day stigma, “anti-semitism.” And, indeed, if “anti-semitism” means not loving those who blaspheme the Divinity of Jesus, we plead guilty. If, however, “anti-semitism” means a religious contempt for the King of the Jews and His subjects, then we might well accuse the Jews of it.

Once again, get it through your thick skull. JEWS DON'T HATE JESUS.

In all the tabernacles of our Catholic churches, there is truly present the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ. Thus, Jesus remains among us, a constant challenge to the Jews who will not take Him for their King and have chosen rather to take Him for their one profanity. “Jesus Christ!”, in blasphemous ejaculation, echoes through the ghettoes of the world. “Jesus!” — the designated name of the messias — a Jewish name to haunt each Jewish generation — a name waiting to be a grace for the dark-eyed girl or boy who will dare to acknowledge his King, who will kneel at our altar-rails and receive into his heart the Fruit of Mary’s Womb, the New Manna, the Emmanuel.

I bolded it for teh lulz.

Well, somebody had to revive this...

That is obviously from Rudnicki. [/captainobvioustotehrescue!]

Ralph Wiggum said:
Revived. This time I'll MST an article Rudnicki posted on his forums.

This is one of the best articles I've ever read. I have to post this.THE ANTI-SEMITISM OF THE JEWS

The other one was the "In the Sky" article before is was revised.

We, as Catholics, love Jews — not abstractly, not sociologically, not for the relaxation of ethnic tensions, not for the improvement of race relations. We, as Catholics, love Jews for religious reasons. And since love must be of persons, not of groups, we Catholics can name the Jews whom we love. They are Jesus, Mary and Joseph; Elizabeth, Zachary, and John the Baptist; Simeon, Anna and the Twelve Apostles. They are the King of the Jews and the handful of Jewish subjects who remained loyal to Him when mobs of Jews demanded His crucifixion in a wild prophetic shout of, “His blood be upon us and upon our children.”

HE WAS KILLED BY THE DAMN ROMANS. GET THAT STRAIGHT!

For two thousand years now, we gentile Catholics have been eager subjects of the King of the Jews. We have enthroned Him in our chapels and cathedrals. We have taken His virginal mother to be our Queen. We have sent our missionaries to remote gentile lands so that the Kingdom of Jesus, King of the Jews, might cover the entire Earth.

Often with crusades.

One whole chapter of history is the record of our zeal for the return of Jesus to the Holy Land of His royal Jewish ancestors. At the cost of our children’s prayers and our widows’ tears, we sent our young men to die before the walls of Jerusalem, in those glorious spectacles of faith and folly called the Crusades.

In those glorious spectacles of murder and rape called the Crusades.

Still, as we look back over the centuries of our labors, we are struck by a glaring paradox: the most sustained and ubiquitous opposition we have had to the spreading of the Kingdom of the King of the Jews has come from the Jews themselves. History books are full of the many measures we have had to take in order to guard ourselves against the hatred of Jesus by His own people. Pope Saint Pius V, for the protection of Christians, at one time ordered that all Jews in Rome were to wear bright orange hats, so they might be easily recognizable and, therefore, easily avoidable. The Society of Jesus, the Jesuits, made it an impediment to joining their order that an applicant should be of Jewish blood. The situation got so bad in Spain once that the King had to order every Jew who would not become a Catholic to quit the country.

1: Jews don't hate Jesus, they just don't thing he was the son of God.
2: Because they were different, not because they were dangerous.
3: HOLY *bleep*. THEY JUST DOWNPLAYED THE SPANISH *bleep*ING INQUISTION, WHERE THOUSANDS OF JEWS, MUSLIMS, AND PROTESTANTS WERE *bleep*ING TORTURED AND KILLED!

Because we hold out for Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and try to protect them against other Jews who hate them, we Catholics have left ourselves wide open for that much-wielded present-day stigma, “anti-semitism.” And, indeed, if “anti-semitism” means not loving those who blaspheme the Divinity of Jesus, we plead guilty. If, however, “anti-semitism” means a religious contempt for the King of the Jews and His subjects, then we might well accuse the Jews of it.

Once again, get it through your thick skull. JEWS DON'T HATE JESUS.

In all the tabernacles of our Catholic churches, there is truly present the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ. Thus, Jesus remains among us, a constant challenge to the Jews who will not take Him for their King and have chosen rather to take Him for their one profanity. “Jesus Christ!”, in blasphemous ejaculation, echoes through the ghettoes of the world. “Jesus!” — the designated name of the messias — a Jewish name to haunt each Jewish generation — a name waiting to be a grace for the dark-eyed girl or boy who will dare to acknowledge his King, who will kneel at our altar-rails and receive into his heart the Fruit of Mary’s Womb, the New Manna, the Emmanuel.

I bolded it for teh lulz.

Rudnicki is a horrible person. Maybe he's not a teenager in Bulgaria, but an 80-year old virgin stalker. Also, I'm Jewish, and we believe Jesus wasn't the son of God. We also believe he didn't rise from the dead.

Ralph Wiggum said:
When did he ever claim to be Bulgarian? He always said that he was an Italian-American in New Jersey.
I believe his IP was traced back to Bulgaria on a few occaisions.

Just a side note, I just love these paper mario-like stories with many users in them, although a few are good. Most are unoriginal and make no sense.

Zero777 said:
Just a side note, I just love these paper mario-like stories with many users in them, although a few are good. Most are unoriginal and make no sense.
Fan Fictions is the correct and easier to say term, no offense. :P

Glowsquid said:
THE FEAR

Personally, I think this is my best one yet.

oh wow that was terrible.

Back