Which Street Fighter characters do you consider to be iconic?

Who do you think are iconic characters in this franchise?

• Ryu

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Ken

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Chun Li

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • M.Bison

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • E. Honda

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Dhalsim

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Blanka

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Zangief

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Cammy

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Remy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guile

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Balrog

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Vega

• Akuma

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Sagat

• Total voters

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
The Street Fighter franchise is one of Capcom's biggest franchises ever right next to Mega Man. It has spawned several games and made Capcom a lot of money. It's been on several consoles and platforms. The franchise itself has been a revolution in the fighting game genre and influenced other games like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and whatnot. Street Fighter II has been one of the highest grossing arcade games of all time. It made the franchise pretty phenomenal. There are several iconic characters in this franchise like Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Cammy, Dhalsim, Blanka and several others.

I consider most of the Street Fighter II cast to be iconic. They've been in a lot of games.

zangief

Well, technically it's Ryu, Ken, and Chun Li first. Because they're incredibly famous and immensly popular characters. Chun Li and even Cammy are included in lists for females in video games as far as I can recall.

Guile, his theme goes with everything after all.

Also M. Bison for obvious reasons.

chun li is probably the most iconic. like i know ryu and ken by name but if you showed me a picture of a big muscular guy i couldn't tell you which one it was. i know m bison and guile are involved in memes but if you showed me them out of context i would probably need somebody to tell me they were street fighter characters.

Back