The Poll Committee is looking for members!

Diamant

Emblem Engage!
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Hello there! It’s LudwigVon, chairperson of the tenth Poll Committee, and I’m writing to you to confirm that applications to become part of the Poll Committee are now open!

This year will be a busy one for the Poll Committee, which will include the Awards Analysis, Poll Committee Discussion, Feedback Survey and the usual weekly polls. Which means that I am looking for seven active, cooperative, and dedicated users to be part of the committee this year. Users who applied will need a forum account, and an autoconfirmed wiki account.

Are you interested? If so, send me your application as a forum PM with the following information:
  • A brief introduction to yourself, and a quick summary on why you'd like to apply.
  • A sample poll idea; a question relevant to Mario or Nintendo, with a maximum of 10 distinct options.
    • This sample poll has to be original; NOT a copy from the Mario Awards!

All applications will be accepted until Sunday July 28th at 11:59 PM EDT. The new members of the Poll Committee will be revealed here the next day. Take note that being part of the Poll Committee is a very fun experience, so I am very much looking forward to a large amount of applications! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Meanwhile, I wish all of you a nice week, and don’t forget to apply!

-LV

There is 24 hours left for applying to be part of the Tenth Poll Committee. If you have not done it yet, now's the time!

The application process is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied to become a member of the Tenth Poll Committee! Now, it's time for the grand unveiling of who will be on the committee this year.

First, I will tell you who will be the Vice Chairperson of the tenth term. It's none other than Roserade! Rose as gladly accept my invitation to continue as Vice Chairperson this year. His experience with the Ninth Poll Committee is an advantage that I could not neglect. I am looking forward to work with him to move forward with our plans for this year. Thank you for accepting my invitation!

Along with Rose and I, here are the members of the Tenth Poll Committee:
  • ArchagentEverlasting
  • Doomhiker
  • Fishboye
  • Power Flotzo
  • Superchao
  • YoshiFlutterJump

This year, we've got a good mix of new and veteran members. Thanks to all of you for applying, and I am looking forward to what we are going to accomplish this year!

-LV

Oh hell yeah.

Congratulations to everyone else who got in as well, looking forward to working with you guys.

So much new members...aaaaa hope you guys go well it's very easy to learn the ropes of being a poll committee member!

Hello, everyone!

This is your Poll Committee Chairperson to announce that we are currently looking for a new member to join our team. As you may be aware (or maybe not), there is currently a vacant position in the Poll Committee, and we want to fill it up to be 8 members again. So, if you have interest in getting more involved and established with the community, or just want to be part of the team that works on the creation of polls for the main page, here's your chance!

We are looking for one member who is active, and cooperative. You think you would be a good fit for the Poll Committee? If so, send your application as a forum PM to both me and Roserade with the following information:
  • A brief introduction to yourself, and a quick summary on why you'd like to apply.
  • A sample poll idea; a question relevant to Mario, Nintendo or the video game industry, with a maximum of 10 distinct options.
    • This sample poll has to be original; NOT a copy from the Mario Awards!

All applications will be accepted until Sunday January 12th at 11:59 PM EST. The new member of the Poll Committee will be revealed here one week later. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, and Roserade.

Last edited:
A little reminder that tomorrow is the final day to apply for a chance in becoming a member of the Poll Committee. So if you're interested, now is the time.

Reminder that today is the last day to apply. If you are interested in becoming a Poll Committee member, be sure to send your application to myself and Roserade.

Back