Thought Fourth Princess?

Rosalina's most likely partner would be Lubba Luma, though. We don't need Space Daisy, do we?

Or like I said before, Pauline could be Rosalina's partner. I can't think of any better partner for Pauline even though they don't have any association aside from both being dress-wearing human women. It's much more efficient than introducing a whole new princess.

Alex95 said:
[...]Luigi could rescue this prince, but either way, it just wouldn't have the same feel.
If it was Peasley it would definitely feel right to have Luigi be the protagonist.

Also, I didn't even think about Bowser Jr. He is indeed a prince, but he doesn't really fit the bill for a protagonist prince at least these days. Other than BIS+BJJ of course, but as far as most Mario games are concerned Nintendo seems afraid to portray the Koopa Troop as protagonists in any brand new story these days. A game centered around their kingdom without any attention stolen by the Mario Bros. or fitting it into an existing story would go a long way. Think Minion Quest/Bowser Jr.'s Journey but as a standalone game without writing it around one of the Mario Bros. adventures. Heck, I think a strategy game like Mario + Rabbids with the Koopa Troop could work really well. But that's getting off topic lmao. It would be cool to see Princess Eclair, I always thought the remake + new mode format from the M&L remakes would lend itself perfectly to a TTYD remake + Luigi's story.

Bowser jr could easily be a protagonist. You don't need to sugar coat it. Just say you like Prince Peasely. No one's gonna judge ya for it.

Borp said:
The "Special Crown" is not a power-up. :yoshi:
I understand that this was intended as a sarcastic joke, but you actually made me realize that Toadette would actually fit the blank in the OP due to the existence of the Super Crown turning her into Peachette.

Problem solved.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Borp said:
The "Special Crown" is not a power-up. :yoshi:
I understand that this was intended as a sarcastic joke, but you actually made me realize that Toadette would actually fit the blank in the OP due to the existence of the Super Crown turning her into Peachette.

Problem solved.

If Special Crown became in next Mario Kart or not.

Four levels used Mushroom, Flower, Star, Special
World Mushroom, Star, Flower, Crown in 3D World.
Four grades in Baseball.
Champion's Cup in MTO and Mario Sports Superstars.

Remember Sprixie Princesses?

Creating characters just to follow certain pattern with no meaningful purpose is just a waste of time, especially when we know Mario main cast is very saturated for now and it would be more meaningful to spend time on existed characters that lack back story development

While Rosalina is technically not a royal identity as mentioned, Pauline also shows the possiblity of expanding Mario universe with a different aspect. At least Miyamoto has a good point so it would be nice for us to also follow that logic.
Just in terms of female humans, I'd rather to see more from Warioware girls (Mona, Ashley) or Mario athletes (Plum) instead.

The closest thing was probably Peachette. I don't really care about her but somehow the super crown does satisfy some princess fans , memes, modders and fanartists so that's fine.

The other option I wouldn't mind is some prince(ss) based on different species in RPGs, like all the examples we name so far (Queen Bee, King Boo, Mallow etc). As main characters or not, I think it is interesting to know that other species in Mario universe have their own form of government and royalty. A Lochlady princess from Lake Kingdom makes sense, for example.

i want an ugly princess

princess shokora in her wario form would be perfect

How about Luigi dressed as Peach?

The issue with that is that it ain't ugly as it is simply glamorous.

Why is this obssesion to give Rosalina a ''partner''?

Nintendo has proven countless times that aside from a few cosmetic stuff, Rosalina does not in any way affiliate with Peach or Daisy and even when it comes to outfits, Rosalina's usually stand out.

Another mario human female would be tired and not special, even more if it's a another girl with a crown. I'd rather have them promote Pauline or just keep using Toadette like they have or bring back Birdo more.

Also Rosalina's only partner, as proven consistenly will always be Luma.

Back