Who is your bestie?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Let me tell ya about my best friend!

Just a topic to talk about your good pal, the goodest of pals if you will, you can write a description if you want, doesn't have to be someone from here

My two overall best friends are Dia, my Tumblr friend who I dated for awhile and my cat, Rudy, who is one rude chick who hates car rides and other cats and loves food, love them both

have any of you met my sockpu-er i mean bestie LeftyGreenMario

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Ray Trace said:
have any of you met my sockpu-er i mean bestie LeftyGreenMario
hey mods, i think you'd better call in BLOF for investigation...

It’s something called Sisterly-Love

So like, maybe I'll sound desperate and all that, and maybe you won't take it all that seriously but...

My best friend... is me. Not even joking, me understands me better than anyone else, so goddamn easy to talk to about anything.

Or I simply refer to that other me as "brain" I guess, just to differenciate.

Cue weird looks.

Forde said:
So like, maybe I'll sound desperate and all that, and maybe you won't take it all that seriously but...

My best friend... is me. Not even joking, me understands me better than anyone else, so goddamn easy to talk to about anything.

Or I simply refer to that other me as "brain" I guess, just to differenciate.

Cue weird looks.

doesn't sound desperate at all, im the exact same.

i always feel, as edgy as it may sound, that im the only one that truly understands myself.

i usually rely on myself on scenarios many rely on that 1 person that it's not family but feels like it is.

i feel independent and complete, not lonely so i guess i'm ok with that too.

i have a small group of people i can consider friends in real life, we're dicks to each other but that's just being british, so i've got them which is cool

on here i don't think people like me, so i'm not sure if anybody really considers me a friend or anything

i've always been able to rely on anton in the past for advice and stuff, so i think he's probably the closest to being my bestie on the forum

also i get a kind of odd couple feeling from blocky, if i could do a cop show with anybody, i'd choose him, we're so different we'd be a perfect fit, and that sounds like friendship to me

My best friend of all time is Tiffany.

I've known her for the past 20 years and we became best friends in 4th grade.
We do everything together, and I go to her house all the time. She is my person. <3

Two of my besties I want to mention. First, I want to thank the nicest girl I've ever met. We met first day of high school. She's the sweetest person ever; if I'm ever having problems, she's always there for me. She's also really smart and can help me with my homework (if you're reading this sorry for all the times I made you help me lol). Plus her friends are also really nice.

And second, I really want to thank my brother's friend's brother. We met in January 2018 and everything has changed since I met him. He's made me become more "myself". We talk about a lot of stuff and we hang out a lot. He's just a really cool guy to be with.

If you two find this post somehow thank you for everything and ily guys <3

Oh yeah and as for the wiki people, s/o to the twins

crocodile dippy is my best fran we've been good friends through thick and thin
i've know her since i joined the wiki back around 2007

she even came all the way from her country to the US to visit me and some of her other online friends

god i love her shes basically family at this point

Back