Super Luigi Odyssey (MOD)

SMF48

Goomba

THIS IS JUST A MOD!

Just to let you know before you come looking up "How to get Luigi in Super Mario Odyssey".

It's exactly like "Super Mario Odyssey" but with Luigi as the main character and Cappy having green eyes

I wanted to post this to the community because I want to know what they think about it!

:luigi:
 

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
Well, I did post this mod earlier, but it might be harder to dig up in the future.

As I said, balloon man is great and fine and goody.
 

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
My only question is how to model import characters into the game.
 

SMF48

Goomba
Baby Luigi said:
My only question is how to model import characters into the game.

This is the tutorial

getting "Super Luigi Odyssey" is way more complicated than you think

And if you do get caught by Nintendo messing around with the switch settings like this, you might get system banned FYI
 

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
installing the files is easy

i'm talking about importing a new model on top of the character
 

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
And besides, we've done our share of mods before. Baby Luigi has done model imports into New Super Mario Bros. Wii of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. We know the general idea of modding. I guess we're asking the wrong person though... unless you've modded.
 

SMF48

Goomba
LeftyGreenMario said:
And besides, we've done our share of mods before. Baby Luigi has done model imports into New Super Mario Bros. Wii of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. We know the general idea of modding. I guess we're asking the wrong person though... unless you've modded.
And your right, I've never modded before, and like I said in the post,
"I just want the community to know about it!", and I never really expected anyone
(well some people) to know how to model... in fact, iv'e been wanting to mod
games before, I just thought it was too complicated. :-\
 

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
Depends on the game you want to mod, if you want to consider the complexity of it. For example, Brawl is simpler to mod than Mario Kart Wii, and I think model importing is much easier in Smash 4 than it is in Mario Kart 8.
 

SMF48

Goomba
Baby Luigi said:
Depends on the game you want to mod, if you want to consider the complexity of it. For example, Brawl is simpler to mod than Mario Kart Wii, and I think model importing is much easier in Smash 4 than it is in Mario Kart 8.
Nice to know! Thanks!
 

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
I could help you get started if you have any sort of goals for any particular game you have in mind...that I also have knowledge of of course.
 
Top