Good things that happened to you in 2018

Camilla

Your kind, considerate, mystic cat girlfriend
Things aren't all bad, here is the topic to remember the good stuff, post any wonderful event that happened in 2018.

I gained a lot more friends and was able to return to the slice of life writing that I set out to write in the first place, before it was derailed by someone with really complicated lore, I was able to introduce my favorite characters in character with no gimmicks, it makes me happy

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
-I got my first Kirby game
-I applied for my first job (hopefully I'll be hired in a few weeks)
-I ate a lot and gained weight

Those are the big ones, and I'm proud of all of them...especially that last one.

NanoPhoenix

Tiny Immortal Bird
I can't really think of too many substantial things that has occurred this year, it's pretty much the same status quo as it was back at the start of January 2018.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee
I did well in my GCSEs and got promoted to a patroller, I think those are the two biggest things.

I got an almost perfect grade on my research paper despite the fact that I basically rewrote (teensy bit exaggeration) the day it was due.
That was a surprise.

Also, Smash Ultimate. ;D

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
I fell in love with my boyfriend, I set a personal best at bowling a couple weeks ago, I met two of my online friends in real life, and that's all I can remember.

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
*Had a epic birthday
*Had an awesome Thanksgiving
*Got everything on my Christmas list
*Had and epic Christmas
*Got a TON of George Jones Albums
*Inherited a family heirloom, a ring.
*Got a guitar
*Got a TON of games, mostly for the Switch
*Got an extremely rare album which is Treasury of Memories by J. D. Sumner and the Stamps Quartet

Banjo

GUH-UH!
-For the first time in my life, I went on a trip to another country without my parents. It was a class trip, but it was so much fun!
-I got a lot of games such as: Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania, Super Mario Party, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and a lot more.
-I did some video for a class project, which might be my first step to being a YouTuber in case I'll be one someday.