The Twelve Days of Mariomas

Noct

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Just a random festive idea for a forum game, basically recite The Twelve Days of Christmas carol but with Mario-themed things in place of the lyrics.

User A: "On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a [Insert Mario-related thing here]."
User B: "On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two [Insert Mario-related things here] and a [Insert first day Mario-related thing here]."
User C: "On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... three [Insert Mario-related things here], two [Insert second day Mario-related things here] and a [Insert first day Mario-related thing here]."

... and so on.

"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a tanooki-tailed tree"

"On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the fourth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

EDIT: Oof, I messed up and said third again. Let's change that.

"On the fifth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the sixth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eight Crazy 8's, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the ninth day of Mariomas my Paisano sent to me.... nine Mario karts, eight Crazy 8's, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty star bits, two double cherries, and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree"

"On the tenth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...ten Life-Up Hearts, nine Mario Karts, eight Crazy Eights, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Cooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three tasty Star Bits, two Double Cherries, and a Super Leaf on a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the eleventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...eleven Ice Flowers, ten Life-Up Hearts, nine Mario Karts, eight Crazy Eights, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Cooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three tasty Star Bits, two Double Cherries, and a Super Leaf on a Tanooki-tailed tree."

"On the twelfth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...twelve tiny goombas, eleven ice flowers, ten Life-Up Hearts, nine Mario Karts, eight Crazy Eights, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Cooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three tasty Star Bits, two Double Cherries, and a Super Leaf on a Tanooki-tailed tree."

Merry Mariomas

"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the fourth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the fifth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the sixth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the eighth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the ninth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the tenth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...ten Attack Pieces, nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the eleventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eleven Oho Jees, ten Attack Pieces, nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

"On the twelfth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... twelve Marios & Luigis, eleven Oho Jees, ten Attack Pieces, nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

Back