The Twelve Days of Mariomas

"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the fourth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the fifth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...(slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the sixth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree.

"On the eighth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the nineth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the tenth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... ten Frog Coins, nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the eleventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eleven Retry Clocks, ten Frog Coins, nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

"On the twelfth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...twelve Red Shells, eleven Retry Clocks, ten Frog Coins, nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters (slowly)and a fruit from the Super Happy Treeeeeeeeeeeee(end slowly)."

"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a chuckhola fruit from the Chuckleroot Tree.

"On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... three Star Cures, two 'Shroom Shakes, and a chuckhola fruit from the Chuckleroot Tree."

"On the fitth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... (slowly) FIVE GALOOMBAS! (End slowly) four magic pillars, three Star Cures, two 'Shroom Shakes, and a chuckhola fruit from the Chuckleroot Tree."

Back