Stan Lee has passed away

Well....he was pushing 96, but still, that was really sudden.....

I was shocked by his sudden death. May he rest in peace, he was a legend when it came to comics.

Some people are trying to dig up dirt on Mr. Lee just to make themselves look better, utterly disrespectful.

Someone who creates one heroes makes many more, heroes are what we want to be, so we push ourselves to be heroic, it's simply how it works, he also pushed for representation in his prime, he gave the world hope and that's all I need to thank him for.

I owe a huge part of who I am to this man and to the universe he helped create. Dumb as it sounds, Spider-Man comics helped me learn to read. As much as it sucks to lose him, he lives on in the characters, stories, movies, etc.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Lee and thank you for everything. EXCELSIOR!

He truly contributed a lot to modern popular culture. I'll miss his cameos in Marvel movies. Rest in peace.

Yes, even though most people know him as the man who cameos in every Marvel movie, he still felt like a really big part of those movies, he's really the genius mind behind all of the wonders, and it's just weird to have a Marvel universe without him.

He truly was a great man. He will be missed greatly R.I.P.

I... was quite shocked to hear the news earlier. Prayers and condolences go out to his friends and loved ones, he was a great and creative guy that contributed so much to the world.

an honest to gods great man, may he truely rest in peace

R.I.P. I already miss him. We have to get a cameo in Avengers 4 to bless him.

What's infuriating is that people are already trying to vilify him by saying that he's (whatever)-ist, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that he was sticking up for people of various walks of life for over 50 years. It's utterly sickening to see people try to tarnish someone so great's legacy just for some attention.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
What's infuriating is that people are already trying to vilify him by saying that he's (whatever)-ist, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that he was sticking up for people of various walks of life for over 50 years. It's utterly sickening to see people try to tarnish someone so great's legacy just for some attention.

Exactly. Some people say he's racist? WRONG.

FF081_32.jpg

Back