Moldomré's Creations: Sprites, Drawings, and YouTube

I've decided that I will use my own version of Pink Yoshi from now on, and here's a drawing of him!

The changes are basically adding the color light blue to the Yoshi. A light blue saddle and boot tops are the changes.

IMG_20200708_143126522.jpg

Actual Yoshi art!

IMG_20200721_091334031~2.jpg

Arms are still off on this but since everything else is pretty spot-on Imma see this as a win in my book.

Now here's a real beaut'!

IMG_20200721_111151573.jpg

This is a full on Paper Moldomré! It's the same on both sides too! I have a video but I don't know how to attach it so this stinky picture will have to do.
And yes, it's in the TTYD style rather than the Color Splash style. I decided I wanted a change!

Three new drawings, and these could be ones that @Sailor Mario finds interesting!

First one, just a little meme featuring Luigi (and a sneak peek of the next drawing):

IMG_20200724_091730804.jpg

And of course here's the next drawing: a very simplistic Mario face so that I could get back into drawing; not many details or such.

IMG_20200724_091741885~2.jpg

And finally, my favorite of these drawings, which I think speaks for itself:

IMG_20200721_111244645~2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it!!! Of course Mario is happy behind a mountain of food. He must be super hungry.

YOYOYO WHAT TIME IS IT?!
SHOWTIME!!

I'm back baybee! With some new sprites and animation fresh out of the Aseprite oven! Finally caved in and bought Aseprite after months of worrying if I would only use it once and never again.
I'm going to use this beautiful program forever.

Here's the first animation I made in Aseprite:

Pink Yoshi Wave.gif

Here's an animation I cobbled together from existing sprites that you can see in my sig:

Yoshi on da Move.gif

And here's an animation of Mario just kinda sittin' there blinking at the camera:

MARIO.gif

I may start dumping sprites I've made here again soon, but in the meantime here's my (probably final) iteration of the last sprite I posted here:

20210316_153731.png

It'll be my profile picture after this bit I'm doing is over.
And also I have a YouTube channel now so you can watch that if you want. It's my usual name, "Moldomre".

Last edited:
Back