Games you feel are underrated

LeftyGreenMario said:
Wall jumping, I had a lapse.
Okay.

Now to get back on topic...
!!e!T-qQEGM~$(KGrHqV,!lMEz+4(R+8CBNP2qPPlO!~~_1.JPG

Zelda 2 and ZombiU. I know these games have quite a few critics, but I think they're really fun to play through.

Mario Hoops 3-on-3

A fun Mario sports game, that has a unique take on the sport of Basketball, and makes good use of touch screen controls that don't feel forced.

EDIT: Also the soundtrack, which you should listen to if you haven't already, it's surprisingly good.

Any LEGO game. Some people don't like it cause you can't die (technically), but it's kinda like SMO where you lose coins. And like SMO, studs are really useful.

Leo Luster said:
Mario Hoops 3-on-3

A fun Mario sports game, that has a unique take on the sport of Basketball, and makes good use of touch screen controls that don't feel forced.

EDIT: Also the soundtrack, which you should listen to if you haven't already, it's surprisingly good.
I like the album versions of these songs more too in general. Sherbet Land is a highlight for me. It's a shame absolutely none of these tracks are reused for Smash Bros..

Mega Man Powered Up.

This game is a must have for the PSP and is a collectable for the PSP. I love it. One of my all time favorite PSP games.

Back