Mario Flash Games

But other than that... Eh, I'm too bougie for flash games; never felt the urge to play them when I can play the real deals anytime.
Thinking about it, I think that's why I loved Mario flash games growing up.

Until I got a DS, the only Nintendo system (actually only console in general) I had as a kid was an N64, so Mario flash games were like...literally thousands of just free games for me to play on my crappy 2001-era PC.

In hindsight, a lot of them were probably bad, but hell, I ain't gonna be playing them anymore, so it's not like my childhood memories will be tarnished by this fact.

You could probably list the amount of mario flash games worth playing on two fingers.

It is fun to take a look at some of the more bizarre and poorly made flash games.

^
i just downloaded that on my burner phone using my alt google account to see if it's'one of those games that also just copies the mario bros 1 level layouts or not

and

it doesnt even run, it just fuckin crashes

those weird mobile knockoff ones too.
maxresdefault.jpg

@Redshift :koopa:

That original character looks like it would be designed by me, except he would be named after color or light, his hat would look more like a general's hat and his uniform would be a military one, it would have golden wings on it, and he'd use energy blades as a weapon. Oh and he would look like Baby Luigi, the superior and best character ever, rather than the second-best character ever Baby Mario.

I had an uncle named Bob.

I always wondered what he did in his spare time.

I vividly remember a flash game that was Yoshi firing eggs from a slingshot into holes to gain points. I think it was a static sprite of his Yoshi's Island DS appearance too.
Obviously it was based on Angry Birds but it was still entertaining in its own right.

Back