What is your favorite Mario power up and why do you like it?

I'm not sure I can pick an absolute favorite but right now I'm enjoying the Mega Star from Super Paper Mario, because it's fun to put 2 Count Blecks in the stage and then trample both of them with it.

Hey, even characters I like are fun to bully in games!

Costume Mario. Not just turning into other characters, but Super Mario's power with the size of Small Mario.

Close second is Shell Mario. I just like shell-running through levels in NSMB.

Not exactly a power-up, but I also like Small Mario. They're cute to look at (especially the other characters, besides Mario and Luigi).

My favourite Mario power-up are the Hammer Suit and the Super Bell. The former has powerful projectiles that can even hit many enemies that are immune to every other attack (Boos and Thwomps are examples) while the latter is a heavenly powerup that combines the ability to attack and improved mobility (running up walls!).

Thank you for reading.

I also like the mini mushroom, but my favorite is the penguin suit.
Its my favorite because its good for swimming, freezing enemies and moving on ice.

It seems sometimes that I am the only person that likes the Cape Feather. The thing is, I'd want to fly around in a 3D landscape. (Judging by my posts, you can tell I like 3D more than 2D, huh?)

Although a close second would be the Double Cherry, especially when paired with Fire Flower. Line up your clones and unleash a fiery wall of destruction!!!

Back