Change the subject of this topic!

havent posted here for 10 billion years lol

The DK Emoji IRL said:
Also did you seriously memorize that entire commercial? I'm jealous :/

He must've copy-pasted it.

SNES games are now available on Switch Online!

Nah, just trolling here. But hey, with the Direct today, it might happen.

What?

Long John Spaghetti said:
Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completely dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!
How did you memorize the entire commercial?

"Yo, have you heard about that Mario guy?"

"Him. You mean...?"

"The one with the mushrooms."

"Yeah!"

"You know, the one jumping around the forest."

"Yeah, I know him! I know him!"

"Yes? Okay, check it out!"

One of my favorite earworms. :mario:

Rayman really needs to be in smash.

I recently played the Rayman Legends demo, now I really wanna get the game.

Enough said.

Even Principal Skinner needs to be in Smash.

Wait, why isn't there my favourite characters Lara Croft and Kratos!? :dk2:

dont take that very seriously

Back