• I like him, and I want him to appear again

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I like him, but I don't want him to appear again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. he doesn't bother me.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No, I don't like him at all.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Blegh no. He's the worst Mario character evah!

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
If only there was a dream-based Mario game out there that could've made better use of the dream concept.

tardograd2 said:
Mario win against Bowser because he catches Bowser before he has had time to create an adequate defense.Wart appears to be more intelligent, and may be able to complete his plans fully before Mario reaches him, which may create an interesting game.

He has a machine that literally spits out the thing he's weak against in his throne room. Thats about as idiotic as it gets.

Mcmadness said:
He has a machine that literally spits out the thing he's weak against in his throne room. Thats about as idiotic as it gets.

Mr. Saltman said:
In SMB1 and the NSMB games Bowser always has a switch behind him that destroys the bridge, for no reason.

I think we both know which one's more idiotic.

At least the veggie machine has a purpose...

It's a thing that provides the heroes the thing they need to beat the badguy, in his own room.

Wart is not smarter than Bowser, they are both idiots.

Maybe Wart is really just Bowser and everything's just a really incoherent dream.

Mcmadness said:
It's a thing that provides the heroes the thing they need to beat the badguy, in his own room.

Wart is not smarter than Bowser, they are both idiots.

Wart was just using them to make people have nightmares, so it has a reasonable purpose. But he never really knew someone would even throw them into his mouth while he was spitting the bubbles. When he closes his mouth nothing happens so he kind of tried to not let you hurt him with them.

Bowser lust placed a Switch behind him that makes the bridge fall down and he even jumps to let you reach it. It's made for that purpose.

He also does nothing when he sees you right next to it. Now that's idiotic.

There's also the Nintendo Comics stuff, so I do suppose he's real and all. But hell, he looks a lot like King Koopa.

In this picture, he even has a tail.

ComicWart.jpg

I still wonder if King Koopa is really an amalgamation of Bowser and Wart.

I think that Wart is the king of amphibians, fish, and other aquatic creatures. Here is how it would've happened: The aquatic creatures were being hurt by pollution from land creatures, but couldn't go and launch an attack on them, because they were restricted to damp regions. Then, a salientian mage created a spell which allowed them to survive on land for a long time. So, they made him their king. The snail people and mermaids in super mario oddysey probably are under Wart's rule.

Mr. Saltman said:
Mcmadness said:

Mr. Saltman said:
In SMB1 and the NSMB games Bowser always has a switch behind him that destroys the bridge, for no reason.

Both Bowser and Wart built "PLEASE KILL ME" machines. If Wart hates vegetables...then why the vegetables machine? And if Bowser built a switch to obviously PRESS IT BEFORE MARIO DOES...then why doesn't he just press it!?

I mean, both have a stupid brain.

LED42™ said:
So, do they have smart guts?

LED42™ said:
Mr. Saltman said:
Mcmadness said:

Mr. Saltman said:

Both Bowser and Wart built "PLEASE KILL ME" machines. If Wart hates vegetables...then why the vegetables machine? And if Bowser built a switch to obviously PRESS IT BEFORE MARIO DOES...then why doesn't he just press it!?

Why the veggies machine?

Because it was there since the beginning. The Subcon supposedly used it to creat good dreams, but then wart messed it up to create nightmares (the veggies) and monsters (ostros, pansers, cobrats, etc). If enough veggies were created, he could conquer subcon and maybe even get to the real world. More veggies=world conquest.

In the final battle of the game, he was using it to create turnips and he probably didn't expect Mario to arrive yet. Because Wart wasn't careful enough, he didn't prepare the machine to fight Mario with monsters and just left it there creating veggies.

Thus, he's an idiot.

but clearly not by much, and even thats debatable.

Mr. Saltman said:
Why the veggies machine?

Because it was there since the beginning. The Subcon supposedly used it to creat good dreams, but then wart messed it up to create nightmares (the veggies) and monsters (ostros, pansers, cobrats, etc). If enough veggies were created, he could conquer subcon and maybe even get to the real world. More veggies=world conquest.

In the final battle of the game, he was using it to create turnips and he probably didn't expect Mario to arrive yet. Because Wart wasn't careful enough, he didn't prepare the machine to fight Mario with monsters and just left it there creating veggies.

That still doesn't make sense for me. I mean, if Wart hates vegetables, why didn't he create bombs or something else instead of vegetables? Also I don't think you can make serpents with vegetables. And the same goes for Bowser, it's like he's asking for Mario to throw him off the bridge. Do you find a logic reason for that? I don't.

tardograd2 said:
LED42™ said:
So, do they have smart guts?

Yes, apparently. They use them more often than their brain.

LED42™ said:
Mr. Saltman said:
Why the veggies machine?

That still doesn't make sense for me. I mean, if Wart hates vegetables, why didn't he create bombs or something else instead of vegetables?

He needed the veggies to create more nightmares. Stopping nightmare production was bad for him at that moment idk. It's not because "Wart likes vegetables".

We still don't know how the machine operates anyway, so how can we even know if he can make bombs with it?

Also I don't think you can make serpents with vegetables.

You can create any monsters with the Dream Machine™!

You just need to know how to use it well if you don't want your ass kicked by an italian plumber. But still, I suppose that you can't create absolutely everything with it (like bombs, as you said).

Back