Ever met a fellow wiki member "in the wild"?

i know the twins from Gfaqs first , i also have interacted with other members from Discord.

Sadly no real life meetings yet, possibly when i move out of the country/continent if that ever happens.

I have met a user in the wild King Marth 64, I remember interacting with him on Miiverse way back in 2015.

John Denver Fan: That's you in RationalWiki, is it?

I've interacted with LGM and BLOF on GameFAQs and I met Mcmadness, Swiftie Luma, and memoryman3 there. I find Magikrazy in YouTube comments sometimes, and NanoPhoenix likewise and on Deviantart. Xandalf was a member of my forum Mario RPG Universe which is where I met him, though he's not been active here as far as I can tell since I came back. I haven't met anyone IRL.

Princess Mario said:
John Denver Fan: That's you in RationalWiki, is it?

Yes. Anyways I forgot to mention I met Swiftie_Luma on GameFAQs that was a few months before I joined the forums.

Like twice a year! Heart eye react if you agree!

I've now run into a Camwood comment on three separate YouTube videos, it's nice to know we like similar niche creators

I follow a bunch of Mario Boards users on Twitter and I've also occasionally run into other users on that site. I've also run into some users on Youtube such as Fawfulthegreat and Alex95. I've never run into any users in real life, though a pipe dream of mine would be to meet some of them in person someday....

that would be really neat

If any adult members live in the new england area hmu, i could benefit from some more close to home friends

Back