What characters do you want for Smash?

Oh boy, this is active again. Piranha Plant: Would you main them?

• Show our leafy lord and savior some respect! / Heck yea!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • They're a cool addition, but probably not.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nani? Bakana!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I MIGHT not, we'll have to wait and see.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. It's a stupid addition.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • *Insert long copypasta about how the Grinch Leak was false.*

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I honestly have no opinion on this.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
his oot design looks shitty as usual
but the swords are really cool additions compared his previous appearances in Smash

Marioboards: Civil War
Your theme only helps.

I'll be too busy forcing the CPU to main her.

Can't remember if I've said this on Marioboards or not, but Peach has already been one of my mains since Melee, soooo.... I don't have to get used to a new moveset now :daisy:
And even if she had her own unique moveset, I'd take the time to get used to it because of course I would. Second-favorite Mario character.

Well it may sound outrageous but I want King Boo playable. As for the poll I might main Daisy, it will depend if I like Corrin more.

10. Paper Mario
9. King K. Rool
8. Spyro
7. Rayman
6. Dragonborn
5. Travis Touchdown
4. Geno
3. Simon Belmont
2. Sora
1. Banjo and Kazooie

Sakurai said not to expect too many new characters, so it's reasonable to imagine there'll be three at most. Here's my top preferences:

1. Earthworm Jim (obviously a pipe dream but I'm sure as hell he would be sensational)
2. K. Rool or Cranky Kong (I'm okay with either joining the roster)
3. Shovel Knight

And Psycrow could be an Assist Trophy. He could fly around the stage and attack fighters with a grappling hook, just as he did in the original Earthworm Jim game.

Super Radio said:
Sakurai said not to expect too many new characters, so it's reasonable to imagine there'll be three at most. Here's my top preferences:

1. Earthworm Jim (obviously a pipe dream but I'm sure as hell he would be sensational)
2. K. Rool or Cranky Kong (I'm okay with either joining the roster)
3. Shovel Knight
I know but I still want to make a top 10.

@Poll question

I probably won't main Ridley. But he sure looks like one who could be fun to play as every now and then at least. And I am happy, especially for his fans who've wanted him playable in Smash for so long.

Honestly I'm surprised Bandana Dee isn't even an assist trophy, even though he is one of Sakurai's characters.

As for Isabelle I'm fine if she's an echo of Villager, but come on she's pretty much the only Animal Crossing character left they could add for Smash. Though I would see why they might not.

And Impa. Come on it's Impa. We need some new Zelda reps, and a new Link or Zelda is not gonna do the trick.

Paper Mario and Captain Toad are those I want in because of how creative they can get with their movesets, because their base games have lots of material.

But neither of those getting in affects my loyalty to whoever I have in the position of main *cough cough Lucario cough*

Also do note that I am happy even if no more people get in, because look at what the game already has to offer us.

If Waluigi gets in someday, my mission in life will be fulfilled.

In all seriousness, the only other character I need for Smash is Bandanna Waddle Dee. Cranky and Funky would also be awesome in Smash.

I would like to see the roster like this:

Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Bowser Jr
Rosalina and Luma
Dr. Mario
Waluigi
Captain Toad
Daisy

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong

Yoshi

Wario
Ashley

Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Young Link
Toon Link
Impa
Tetra
Daruka
Revali

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Bandana Dee

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Pichu
Pokémon Trainer
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Blaziken

Fox
Falco
Wolf

Marth
Ike
Lucina
Robin
Corrin
Roy
Chrom
Edelgard

Olimar

Wii Fit Trainer

Spring Man

Captain Falcon

Ness
Lucas

Shulk
Elma
Rex and Pyra

Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Duck Hunt

R.O.B.

Mr. Game and Watch

Inkling

Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Ice Climbers

Mii Fighters

Isaac

Sonic
Snake
Pac Man
Mega Man
Ryu
Bayonetta
Simon Belmont
Rayman
Geno
Travis Touchdown
Dragonborn
Sora
Banjo and Kazooie
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro

Geno is a Mario character, even if owned by a third party I'm pretty sure he'd be organized with his franchise since he's not from a third party franchise like other characters.

re: ridley
he's looks hella cool and everything and im super happy he's in but
im generally more of a fan of faster melee characters or ones that use a hella lot of projectiles
so i doubt i'll actually enjoy playing as the dude

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Paper Mario
Bandanna Waddle Dee
Maxwell
Aloy (and as I said before, Aloy is VERY wishful thinking)

J & Siph said:
Paper Mario
Yesssss. He's very delicate though, they could easily implement him poorly so I really hope Sakurai, if he adds him, pays more attention to why people want him than say, Tanabe would.

1. King K. Rool
2. Impa
3. Isaac
4. Dixie Kong
5. Simon Belmont
6. Ashley
7. Decidueye
8. Captain Toad
9. Ganon
10. Bandana Dee

My top 10.

Back