Why is mario so amazing at sports in the sports games

LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
Mario can golf like no other golfer can. Professional golfers can only dream to get birdies on every hole AS WELL AS doing so in a windy, floating landmass in space. Also, Mario isn't going to tell his secret on how the hell super backspins or topspins work.

Basketball, Mario can score three pointers like it's no one's business. He also slams dunks like nobody's business. Do you ever see someone dribble a basketball in circles around his opponent as silly as Mario? No.

In Mario Strikers, don't get me started. He can get tackled by anyone and just shrug it off. He can also get electrocuted like it's nobody's business. Even without the armor. But have you ever seen someone kick a goddang metal sphere so hard without any armor on his shoes, and still be so precise about it and not even dent a toenail? He even kicks it so hard, he sets it on fire.

In tennis, you see pros get outs all the time or miss the ball. How often do you see Mario, at his peak performance, ever fess up like those silly professionals? Never. Almost never.

Mario can keep up with a silly blue hedgehog if he wanted to... and even beat him at it. And Mario can also have amazing swimming times despite not being in a speedo and being in rather heavy denim pants.

And even after all of this, he can still be a completely graceful, delicate dancer.

deIZFOn.gif

And even if you don't believe all of this, people seem to recognize his talents so much that he has tons of dedicated sports-related courses in his name, including Pipeline Central, Mario's Star, the countless Mario circuits and stadiums.

Mario's friends apply here because Mario probably taught them his secrets and probably even encouraged them to get better than him at some points, but not all of them because everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and specialties.

But what are his amazing secrets for his exceptional sports prowess???? It's almost like he's super or something.

YKG7cOn.png

When I saw that title, I knew without looking at who made this thread to know who did.

Well, Mario’s defeated a thousand year demon, an ice-breathing skeleton-dragon, a robotic dragon, many other dragons, a guy whose head changes to do different things, and has gone on all these adventures, I don’t see why sports can’t be his thing.

Welllll, a somebody someone on this forum keeps ragging on how weak Mario (and his vanilla incarnation) is and I hate seeing threads that pop up that purport how weak he is, so I made one saying how strong he is and now I'm more satisfied.

Back