marioboards secret santa v: all i want for christmas is you

Merry Sithmas said:

Awww i was gonna Gift you a new edgier lightsaber that fits your personality

signups are closed

i'll send out the pms hopefully tomorrow, might give a deadline extension because ive been feeling sick

yay i got on the list

i love all kinda things, art, videos, steam stuff :birdo:

my steam

Everything should be sent out, please tell me if you didnt get a pm

I tried to make everyone as workable as possible this year so there'd be no clear interest conflicts; I can't really reroll you in a worst case scenario but I can insert myself as a middleman once if I have to, I'll accept basically anything that wasn't you shitting two lines on a canvas in mspaint and I'll try to provide to the best of my abilities

Deadline has been bumped up to Wednesday, December 27th, 2017, 9:00 PM EST because I've been sick and slow at getting these out

Also fyi people, Steam doesn't let you store gifts in your inventory any more so you can't send them to Turb for him to redistribute. You have to send to your person directly.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1301948399254001159

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas/eve everyone

If you need an extension and haven't talked to me yet, or need something cleared up, please let me know! I'm perfectly willing to give them out as long as you just communicate

Will try to send out some of the stuff I have tonight/tomorrow

Please, for the love of god, just ask me for an extension or get it in on the actual deadline of the 27th instead of giving up; I'd much rather have you get it done than tell me you forgot when it's not actually the hard deadline yet

Everything that I can send out has been sent. Some people need extensions/there's a situation I need to resolve, so if you didn't get anything yet don't panic

you can announce who gave you stuff and thank them if you want though

Woke up this morning to this fantastic gift from The Pyro Guy. Thank you so much, a 3D model of my character was not something I was expecting but I can't even fully express how thankful I am for this. Wonderful job ;D

S1tbAUS.png

I'd like to thank MCD for the wonderful artwork of a Shiny Rapidash and Meowth. There was great effort put into them, and I am very happy for seeing the effort put in. Have a Happy New Year!

perch got me danganronpa 1 and 2, which is simply incredible. thanks so much!

I love this so much, seeing this PM when I logged in made me grin ear to ear, thank you so much Luigi64DDD, this one is definitely a keeper on my harddrive!

9KlqtJ5.jpg

Still resolving the situation

everything else is sent out thank u guys

I got Dream Daddy from fantanoice and proceeded to laugh nervously for a few minutes.

thank you for the hilarious and thoughtful gift!

I got some very nice artwork of my avatar character from Fawfulthegreat64. Thanks a lot, FTG!
4Ybv4OM.png

Here is mine from Roserade.
UhX3nYX.jpg
Very good. There's just one minor thing wrong about it. It says, "Happy Holidays" on it. I like Merry Christmas or Happy New Year (more the former for this) than Happy Holidays. But, otherwise it's good.

Christmas Yoshi the SSM said:
Here is mine from Roserade.
UhX3nYX.jpg
Very good. There's just one minor thing wrong about it. It says, "Happy Holidays" on it. I like Merry Christmas or Happy New Year (more the former for this) than Happy Holidays. But, otherwise it's good.
i personally think its a mint drawing

nice work roserade

Back