Is knowledge of making artificial fire known in the mushroom kingdom's planets?

New poll. Is the knowledge of firemaking know over all of the mushroom kingdom's planets?

• yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
Is knowledge of making artificial fire known in the mushroom kingdom's planets?

What do you define as artificial fire? What comes to mind when I hear that are those electric indoor campfire decorations that don't actually give off any heat, but resemble a campfire. I don't really see what use the technology of a decoration has in the Mario World or why it matters, but I can't see why they wouldn't be able to create them.

Magikrazy said:
What do you define as artificial fire?
Fire that hasn't come from an organism with the ability to spontaneously produce fire.

I see where you're getting at here, because on the surface there would be no need for this discovery with sentient fire creatures roaming freely. However, I still think the knowledge has long been known, as so many technologies they have (cars, rockets, cannons, stoves, etc.) depend on this basic knowledge.

tardograd2 said:
Fire that hasn't come from an organism with the ability to spontaneously produce fire.
So, are fires from volcanoes, lightning strikes, and meteor strikes artificial or....?

the toads in the woods in the mushroom kingdom in mario odyssey have a camp fire so yes

LeftyGreenMario said:
tardograd2 said:
So, are fires from volcanoes, lightning strikes, and meteor strikes artificial or....?
Those also aren't artificial

Uniju said:
the toads in the woods in the mushroom kingdom in mario odyssey have a camp fire so yes
Is it seen how they make the fire

When will the low-quality shitposting end?

Actually, I think is some good shit. It's original, there's no gratuitous shock humor, and the whole thing is just incredibly surreal.

he's the only good shitposter I've seen since coming back

tardograd2 said:
How was the fire made?
You can also ask the same for the pot. But it's pretty clear according to the manga, page 21 volume 6 of the Super Mario World arc, they made their own fire.

knowing how many things in the mario universe can make fire, i don't know why there'd be a need for it

Back