Why does rosalina never do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tardograd2 said:
Ksiorze said:
If we follow your "I'm not an ant" logic then rosalina shouldn't help a country mostly made out of toads since she isn't one.
The main problems are that bowser keeps kidnapping peach, and rosalina is the same type of thing as peach

You don't even respond to my question. And no that's not the main problem. I don't get why would it be a problem :koopa: :koopa:

tardograd2 said:
Ksiorze said:
If we follow your "I'm not an ant" logic then rosalina shouldn't help a country mostly made out of toads since she isn't one.
The main problems are that bowser keeps kidnapping peach, and rosalina is the same type of thing as peach

Rosalina was never captured by Bowser. She was simply stranded and more or less took advantage that Mario/Luigi were gonna save Peach anyway and needed to collect the Power stars that Rosalina also needed to make everything work again.

She also aided Mario during all this process and in the final cutscene.

Did you even play Galaxy 1 at all?

She was in the sequel but no not the first one.

Swiftie_Luma said:
tardograd2 said:
The main problems are that bowser keeps kidnapping peach, and rosalina is the same type of thing as peach.
Rosalina was never captured by Bowser.

I'll just mention that Bowser stole the Comet Observatory's power stars with an indirect method. It's likely that Rosalina would be too powerful for Bowser to face directly.

Also, Rosalina was probably too busy taking care of the Lumas, which is why she asked Mario to help her retrieve the power stars that Bowser stole.

tardograd2 said:
Camwoodstock said:
I'm not quite certain being one of central characters of Mario Galaxy 1 is the same as "never do(ing) anything".
But she just let mario onto her spaceship, and helped reset the world.

Wait, Wait! JUST help reset the universe?

I mean yeah, I know a lot of friends who have the power to reset the universe. I do that all the time btw.

MnSG said:
I'll just mention that Bowser stole the Comet Observatory's power stars with an indirect method. It's likely that Rosalina would be too powerful for Bowser to face directly.

Also, Rosalina was probably too busy taking care of the Lumas, which is why she asked Mario to help her retrieve the power stars that Bowser stole.

By that logic she wouldn't have needed Mario's help to begin with as her power isn't directly tired to the observatory that we know of.

tardograd2 said:
And so's Daisy, what's your point?

BBQ Turtle said:
tardograd2 said:
And so's Daisy, what's your point?
Daisy doesn't have god powers

Alex95 said:
Alex95 said:
tardograd2 said:
Daisy doesn't have god powers

daisyslapbowser_by_doctorworm1987-dacea45.gif

Actually, if you look closely, Daisy doesn't exactly make contact with Bowser. She clearly has the Force.
Or, the animators made a mistake. Or, daisy's force-powers are short-ranged.

Because she's busy taking care of like a thousand Lumas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back