Replacing certain Mario Kart 8 Deluxe characters.

Koopaul said:
Characters get cut all the time in Mario Kart rosters. If you have to cut anyone, you might as well cut the least popular and most complained about ones.

Basically the Metal characters and fursuit characters. Very very few people would be sad to see them gone. You're not going to please everyone, but at least try to aim to please more people than a small minority.
Metal characters are more like "We'll throw them in for free" kind of characters. Less resources to use, has some fan appeal (Metal Mario), and "medium-sized heavyweight" trait. The benefits seem attractive, so hence they're kept in, just as how Dr. Mario returned in Smash 4.

Koopalings and Baby Rosalina and furries and non Mario characters seem to take up more resources, so I think they're more responsible for the crap.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Koopalings and Baby Rosalina and furries and non Mario characters seem to take up more resources, so I think they're more responsible for the crap.
Finally, someone else who notices that Baby Rosalina is a waste of a character slot!

Baby Luigi does not waste a character slot. Period.

Baby Mario and Luigi have reason to exist, and Baby Peach too, but I wouldn't mind losing her particularly. But Baby Mario and Baby Luigi need to stay, they've been around since the first Yoshi's Island and in the Mario Kart series since Double Dash!!. Plus they are adorable.

Back