Should the Broodals appear in spin off games?

I'd prefer to have all of the Broodals over Baby Rosalina. At least they're not just made up to fill up a roster.

BBQ Turtle said:
I'd prefer to have all of the Broodals over Baby Rosalina. At least they're not just made up to fill up a roster.

This is so contradictory lmao.

They may be more ''unique'' , but they still would fill up the roster the same way the Koopalings did.

BBQ Turtle said:
Heh, I wonder if that's the real reason they were created in Odyssey, just so in future games, they make a roster look "big" without developers having to resort to babies or metals. Conspiracy-thinking is fun! :new:

Honestly, that's fine by me. New characters are new characters, no matter what reason they were made for.

BBQ Turtle said:
replace shit character with shit characters 2k17

LeftyGreenMario said:
BBQ Turtle said:
Heh, I wonder if that's the real reason they were created in Odyssey, just so in future games, they make a roster look "big" without developers having to resort to babies or metals. Conspiracy-thinking is fun! :new:
They totally found a new dimension of time so now they can add four new full-fledged characters instead of characters that requires two weeks of work at best without negatively impacting the roster :yoshi:

Two weeks is very generous for people like Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach.

I say it's generous for ANY given character, really. Maybe except my Mini-Marios-driving-a-kart concept.

The reason I say it's generous is that most industry game developers who make models take literally one day to make several models; from modeling to UV unwrapping to textures. Animations probably won't take the other 13 days.

Yeah, let's get rid of all the "slot wasters." Mario is the only character you need.

I love them in a platonic way so yes bring them to every game

Auburn S said:
Yeah, let's get rid of all the "slot wasters." Mario is the only character you need.
Guys, do you realize that with the capture ability we can literally play as every character captured by Mario? That would be a serious Mario Kart!
Frog Mario and Glydon Mario in the next MK are mine, we can discuss about Yoshi Mario and Bowser Mario as sharing those might be agreeable

Auburn S said:
Yeah! Make it go the Mario Party route!
zt1vSLd.png

I definitely agree though Mario's fodder characters have to be there too so Mario can have some fun.

I'm perfectly OK with their existence and don't mind them appearing in other games, but if they add them in a game where the Koopalings would make a lot more sense to be in, i'd be kinda annoyed.

Yes, but only if it means we get exponential chances of getting a real life Cappy to wear as a hat

Back