• no

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don't have one

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • cornflakes

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
I have a shiny Roserade and Seaking.

Both of them were found in the Safari Zone, for some reason.

I've had 8191 wild pokemon battles. 1 more.

I've never found a shiny. I got a Shiny in GPX+ though (albeit from the Shelter).

I found a Shiny Medicham in Victory Road in Pokemon Pearl. But I killed it in one hit.

My first shiny was a Watchog. Yes, a Watchog. I named it Shiny. Real original name, huh?
My next shiny was the Red Gyarados.
Oh, and one day, out of spontaneous desire I turned on HeartGold and walked into Victory Road to train. What do I see first, but a golden Rhyhorn?
I caught it.
After a while I turned it off.
A day later...
*checks PC box and all over*
*remembers I forgot to save*
Me:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
And that, ladies and gentlemen, are the three times I caught/met a Shiny.

Oh yeah, something I forgot, I got a Shiny Raikou from Mystery Gift on HG/SS.

I got the Shiny Suicune. The only time I've ever encountered a Shiny Pokemon was a Quagsire on the Silence Bridge. But it suicided

Herr Shyguy said:
And people still trade them over wifi like candy...

YES! yes they do :l i finally got wifi at my house soo i have a shiny! (yay) lol Yup your totally right on people trade them like candy,I gave this girl a Level 50 Regular Groudon and she gives a level 100 Shiny Charizard!! :D (my first shiny Pokemon) lol! BEST TRADE EVER!!!!!!! :D

Mario7727 said:
Herr Shyguy said:

YES! yes they do :l i finally got wifi at my house soo i have a shiny! (yay) lol Yup your totally right on people trade them like candy,I gave this girl a Level 50 Regular Groudon and she gives a level 100 Shiny Charizard!! :D (my first shiny Pokemon) lol! BEST TRADE EVER!!!!!!! :D
You're responding to a 3 year old post...

Anyways, on topic:

Shiny Rhydon (now Rhyperior) - Diamond
Shiny Pidgeot (now Pidgeot) - LeafGreen
Shiny Baltoy (now Claydol) - Emerald
Shiny Ponyta - Diamond
Shiny Sunkern - Black
Shiny Zubat (now Crobat) - Diamond

I'm not including (well technically now I am, but shut up) the Shiny Gyardaos and the three Shiny dogs because those are pretty much a given and special events respectively.

I got an special event shiny (Entei) in Diamond, if that counts. I've never found a shiny in the wild (though I thought I did once on my cousin's game, not knowing he had a cheating device)

I once got a shiny Buizel in Pearl via trade. But I've never actually found one.

I don't think these count, but they are still the same chances as in the regular games (atleast for pokefarm)

Poke farm (Egg Hatching Website Thing) - Shiny Crobat
Pokemon Rumble - Shiny Spearow
Pokemon Rumble - Shiny Metapod

None in the main games though.

Sayaka Maizono said:
Mario7727 said:
Herr Shyguy said:

You're responding to a 3 year old post...

Anyways, on topic:

Shiny Rhydon (now Rhyperior) - Diamond
Shiny Pidgeot (now Pidgeot) - LeafGreen
Shiny Baltoy (now Claydol) - Emerald
Shiny Ponyta - Diamond
Shiny Sunkern - Black
Shiny Zubat (now Crobat) - Diamond

I'm not including (well technically now I am, but shut up) the Shiny Gyardaos and the three Shiny dogs because those are pretty much a given and special events respectively.

XD I didn't know that ahahaha! i just read it and wanted to quote it lol xD sorry?

Back