• no

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don't have one

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • cornflakes

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
My Shiny Vannilite.

Guys I was grinding in White and found a shiny Combee but it didn't even have the decency to be female. I wanted a shiny Vespiquen ;_;

I've never found a Shiny Pokemon.

I'm gonna have to play White 2 more to get that shiny Haxorus...

...i was playing some white 2 today and got a shiny foongus.

That's right, for the first time in god knows how many years of me playing through this series, i found a freaking shiny.

Kinda happy for some weird reason.

Samus Aran said:

That's right, for the first time in god knows how many years of me playing through this series, i found a freaking shiny.

I've battled a shiny Snivy on random Wi-Fi, but I've never actually battled or caught one "inside the game".

Roserade said:
Samus Aran said:

I've battled a shiny Snivy on random Wi-Fi, but I've never actually battled or caught one "inside the game".
I want to get a shiny as well.

I gotta try to complete it in my pokemon black 2 rom that has wi-fi.

I could maybe battle you guys once I figure out how to get the code.

I've seen my fair share of shiny Pokemon while doing some random Wi-Fi matches myself. I guess some people just like to spam them, despite of the risks that they're taking.

MnSG said:
I've seen my fair share of shiny Pokemon while doing some random Wi-Fi matches myself. I guess some people just like to spam them, despite of the risks that they're taking.
I've noticed this too.

Well that's not something that I do, even though I can use PokeGen to modify my Pokemon. After all, you're way less likely to be considered a cheater if the Pokemon that you're using are not shiny, but you do need to make sure that the Pokemon are legal by game standards.

MnSG said:
Well that's not something that I do, even though I can use PokeGen to modify my Pokemon. After all, you're way less likely to be considered a cheater if the Pokemon that you're using are not shiny, but you do need to make sure that the Pokemon are legal by game standards.
This is something I agree with. Knowing that I don't want to hack into my Pokemon game and maybe get the Bad Egg keeps me from using PokeGen.

I kinda have to use pokegen and such though due to stupid trade evolutions and not being able to get access to dreamworld.

I've noticed if you trade a Pokemon that evolves WHILE it trades, Forever Stone(or whatever it's called, it's too early in the morning right now)doesn't work.

Roserade said:
MnSG said:
This is something I agree with. Knowing that I don't want to hack into my Pokemon game and maybe get the Bad Egg keeps me from using PokeGen.

Don't get me wrong. I will use PokeGen to alter my Pokemon's IVs, natures, and EVs, but NOT to turn my Pokemon into shinies. Also, I make sure that all of my Pokemon eggs hatch before saving my game data; the trainer memo information is one major reason for this.

Back