• no

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don't have one

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • cornflakes

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
I've never played a Pokemon game beyond Gold, which I'm pretty sure was before the shinies (though I've heard Crystal had them).

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
Pronouns
He/him
Shiny Pokemon first appeared in Gold and Silver.
Red Gyarados was shiny for example.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
Zeltrax said:
Shiny Pokemon first appeared in Gold and Silver.
Red Gyarados was shiny for example.
BUT I THOUGHT I FOUND A SHINY GOLBAT IN YELLOW!!!! ;~;

Anyway, just use the Poke Radar, or whatever it's called, in the newer games. It makes it a lot easier.

Also, 1/8192.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
And people still trade them over wifi like candy...

N

Nerdy Guy

I have a Golden Caterpie, a Pink Alakazam, and a just today I caught a green Machoke.

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
Ohhh.... I found one all right..... on a emerald game card i bought over ebay. Obviously hacked, it was a shiny flygon, lvl 100, good moves, but i never use it. It's cool to have it, but other than showing it off, it's just not right to use online, or in freind battles. of course, anything goes ingame. ;)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
I have a shiny level 100 Deoxys along with my shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage.
why did you bump this.

Mario7727

Mario7727
Pronouns
He/him
lol hmm i never encountered a shiny pokemon :/ (i didn't even know they existed! o_O) soo yeah how do you at least find one?

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Pronouns
He/him
Rainbow Dash said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
I have a shiny level 100 Deoxys along with my shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage.
why did you bump this.
Just because I had something to contribute and I didn't want to make a clone thread, especially when the amount of pages of threads is only seven.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Kick Buttowski said:
Excluding the red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, I've NEVER seen one shiny pokemon.

man I was expecting that koffing to self-destruct.

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
i don't count the red gyarados

so i have 2

mankey from a swarm

and a mincinno that i coincidentally got shortly after obtaining the movie 14 victini

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
I've never ever seen a shiny before
...well, not that i know of at least.

I'm sure I've seen one when I was a complete n00b to Pokémon back in 2007 when I got Diamond (my first Pokémon game). I guess I was like "OH DARN IT, ANOTHER BIDOOF? GO AWAY, YOU."

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
In my entire Pokemon career I've only obtained three shinies. And I traded for two of them.

A shiny Salamence, a shiny Steelix, and a Shiny Onyx that I found in Stark Mountain. I traded for the other two.