• no

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don't have one

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • cornflakes

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I din't find one yet

I've never played a Pokemon game beyond Gold, which I'm pretty sure was before the shinies (though I've heard Crystal had them).

Shiny Pokemon first appeared in Gold and Silver.
Red Gyarados was shiny for example.

Zeltrax said:
Shiny Pokemon first appeared in Gold and Silver.
Red Gyarados was shiny for example.

BUT I THOUGHT I FOUND A SHINY GOLBAT IN YELLOW!!!! ;~;

Anyway, just use the Poke Radar, or whatever it's called, in the newer games. It makes it a lot easier.

Also, 1/8192.

I have a Golden Caterpie, a Pink Alakazam, and a just today I caught a green Machoke.

Ohhh.... I found one all right..... on a emerald game card i bought over ebay. Obviously hacked, it was a shiny flygon, lvl 100, good moves, but i never use it. It's cool to have it, but other than showing it off, it's just not right to use online, or in freind battles. of course, anything goes ingame. ;)

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
I have a shiny level 100 Deoxys along with my shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage.
why did you bump this.

lol hmm i never encountered a shiny pokemon :/ (i didn't even know they existed! o_O) soo yeah how do you at least find one?

Rainbow Dash said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
I have a shiny level 100 Deoxys along with my shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage.
why did you bump this.
Just because I had something to contribute and I didn't want to make a clone thread, especially when the amount of pages of threads is only seven.

Kick Buttowski said:
Excluding the red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, I've NEVER seen one shiny pokemon.

man I was expecting that koffing to self-destruct.

i don't count the red gyarados

so i have 2

mankey from a swarm

and a mincinno that i coincidentally got shortly after obtaining the movie 14 victini

I've never ever seen a shiny before
...well, not that i know of at least.

I'm sure I've seen one when I was a complete n00b to Pokémon back in 2007 when I got Diamond (my first Pokémon game). I guess I was like "OH DARN IT, ANOTHER BIDOOF? GO AWAY, YOU."

In my entire Pokemon career I've only obtained three shinies. And I traded for two of them.

A shiny Salamence, a shiny Steelix, and a Shiny Onyx that I found in Stark Mountain. I traded for the other two.

Back