Who should Kamek's default partner be?

GmanSir

2 Dimensional
Who should be Kamek's default partner in any potential new spin-offs that have him playable? A Toady? A Yoshi's Island boss? A generic enemy like a Shy Guy? Who do you see fit?

I think a Shy Guy, like in Mario Party 9 the two went together quite well.

A regular Magikoopa.

Goomba

Cody.

Having a default partner isn't really necessary unless we're talking about a Tennis game. If that were the case, I'd go with Boom Boom. It would give a nice balance of power and trickiness.

Borp said:
A Toady is the obvious answer.

Baby Luigi said:
A regular Magikoopa.

Wouldn't that just result in two identical Magikoopas? :p

That's the joke.

Pauline said:
Baby Luigi. :babyluigi:

Bowser and Peach are already together, so why the hell not.

Magikrazy said:
Having a default partner isn't really necessary unless we're talking about a Tennis game. If that were the case, I'd go with Boom Boom. It would give a nice balance of power and trickiness.
Well, I'd argue that in the earlier Mario Party games with the team mode is also necessary. Plus, if Boom Boom ever gets in a game, he should be accompanied by Pom Pom.

Baby Bowser or a Toady.

Borp said:
Baby Luigi said:
A regular Magikoopa.

Wouldn't that just result in two identical Magikoopas? :p
Kamek is supposed to be distinct from other Magikoopas from the white trim on his hat. Unfortunately, this distinction hasn't been done in a long time.

Boom Boom maybe? He is supported by Kamek a lot in recent Mario games, namely 3D Land and NSMBU. Or one of the Koopalings? They're seven and Bowser will most likely team up with his son, so that one of them needs to be paired with a different character.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Kamek is supposed to be distinct from other Magikoopas from the white trim on his hat. Unfortunately, this distinction hasn't been done in a long time.

Kamek was never given that distinction. Magikoopas in general were given the white trim around Superstar Saga and had it in almost every game since.

If Baby Bowser ever shows up (which is unlikely considering Bowser Jr. Already exists), Kamek could... you know what I'm saying do I need to say it?

Back