Let's play Trivia Trap: User Edition!

Let's see if we can cut Lactaid.

Capture_2017-09-12-22-33-42-2.png

There you go! $50 to start, for $100, we still have Silk, Garelick, and Hood remaining and we go to Freakworld next, and since I believe as of the time I'm posting this it's about 2:00 in the morning in Germany, but there's 24 hours for him to answer.

We'd like to cut Hood, please!

That's $100 for the Blue Team, there's two answers left, we go next to SGoW for the full $300, but in the event the correct answer gets cut, the Blue Team will still be leading $100 to $50.

For the entire $300, can we cut Silk?

Capture_2017-09-12-22-33-42-1.png

The correct answer was in fact Silk. They adopted the slogan earlier this year.

That gives the Blue Team $100, so we go over to the Red Team and their second attempt for this round, they have $50, and here are the selections:

-James
-Jay
-John
-Jack
-Markiplier
-DanTDM
-jacksepticeye
-Vanoss Gaming

This option goes to Mister Apple.

I know nothing about those YouTubers, so why not ask me questions on them? Set 2, please.

Set 2 it is.

Next to PewDiePie, which of these gaming YouTubers has the most subscribers?

We'd like to cut Vanoss Gaming, please.

Capture_2017-09-12-22-33-42-1.png

Ooh, right off the bat! Vanoss has more than 20 million subscribers, while the rest all stand between 16 and 18 million.

The Red Team stays at $50, and we go over to the Blue Team and Yoshi the SSM for the final chance to get some big numbers:

-James
-Jay
-John
-Jack
-JCPenney
-JPMorgan-Chase
-JG Wentworth
-JD Power

The question reads as follows:

On March 5, 2010, which company released their famous "Bus Opera" commercial?

Can we cut JD Power?

That's a start of $50, and we go now to Freakworld, who, for some reason, always gets his turn when it's really late at night. Probably just bad timing.

I don't think this is going to be continued for a while, since Roy left the community, not to return for at least the rest of the year.

Back