Mister Apple's Hideous Drawings

Mister Apple said:
This took hours to draw.
Well, you know what they say. Hard work pays off.

What did you do the entire time?

His body is huge.

And I keep misreading this thread's title as "Mister Apple's Hideout"

Yesterday:
image.jpeg

Today:
image.jpeg

Also, this thread got mentioned in the 'Ongoing Fan Projects section of The 'Shroom. I think that section might need some quality control.

You are making considerable progress! It's still not good enough, but it's a lot better than what you did so far! Keep it up!

And I see that previous Goomba next to Toadsworth!

In Russia, Goomba stomps you!

Yesterday's drawing:
image.jpeg

Today's drawing:
image.jpeg

And with that, we're up to date on terrible drawings.

image.jpeg

The caption says something along the lines of 'it's an improvement on the last koopa'.

Is "Peter" how you nickname Petey Piranha?

Probably a tip, you can buy some color pencils and learn how to shape out the drawing before adding black over it. It kinda helps build up the drawing, and learn how the form is done.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ec/71/57/ec7157c40a5a7b65084a3d8bd940bf7a--design-illustrations-illustration-art.jpg

Good example of how it gets laid out before applying to the finalize drawing. So you can go as messy and loose as you please before laying out the black.

Also this is just common knowledge for everyone: Perhaps start learning and connecting shapes together that you are familiar with. You can start learning about circles, then begin shaping them together. Especially cylinders, those get used frequently.

I hope that helps!

Is "Peter" how you nickname Petey Piranha?
No, I just like writing stupid stuff as captions.
I hope that helps!
Thank you, but I'm really not trying to improve. I'm honestly not sure why I even made this thread, but my guess is to make people cringe.

I hope that helps!
Thank you, but I'm really not trying to improve. I'm honestly not sure why I even made this thread, but my guess is to make people cringe.
[/quote]

I guess you can say: "It has it's moments."

I just wonder why people use light blue as an initial color, but me, I like to use 4H pencils and overlay even darker stuff on there. :P

Oh yeah, this was a thing. Except now it has spoiler tags!
The 30th of September (note, actually drawn today, as were all of these upcoming ones):
image.jpeg
The 1st of October (This started out as a Mario character, then it stopped being that. Any guesses as to what is originally was?):
image.jpeg

Back