Mister Apple's Hideous Drawings

image.jpeg

I like drawing goombas.

Must've been a quick drawing since the eyes are two different sizes. :P

I won't say that, maybe it was the goomba. Or maybe it's just because I like Koopa Troopas.

image.jpeg

The photo is low quality, but the drawing... is also low quality.

Whah? I'll tell ya whah. That's actually not too bad. Bullet Bills in general are pretty basic looking.

You could have saved some lead and just said "Mary" or "Mari." Bootleggers really like those names.

Marie the best squid said:
Maybe he can be 7 GRAND DAD's brother, 8 GRAND UNCLE?
There actually was a bootleg Mario game called something like "Super Mario Lottery" that had a character who looked almost exactly like Grand Dad. This bootlegged version of Mario became known as "Fortran." Years later, when I saw "7 GRAND DAD," I thought "Hey, that looks like Fortran from that old Weegee fad."
latest

Yesterday's drawing: a scientific experiment to artificially manufacture a spiny, gone horribly wrong:
image.jpeg

Today's drawing:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This started out as a paragoomba, but that went wrong, so I added glasses and called it Professor Frankly.
I have now, however, changed my mind, and decided that this is a goomba dressed up as Dr. Andonuts from EarthBound.

image.jpeg

Whether this is a goomba possessed by Mario and Cappy or just a goomba dressed up is up to you.

Looks more like a Gomoba stack or a Biddybuggy sitting on the Goomba's head.

Back