What would you do if?

Not be able to understand what they are saying since they primarily speak in a foreign language.

What would you do if you had telekinesis?

Try to scare people by making them think there's a ghost.

What would you do if you had the Infinity Gauntlet?

Let us balance the universe. Ph wait, that's not my job, I guess I should use it to my own genocidal interests.

What would you do if a nightmarish demon appeared on your bed while you were having sleep paralysis? (This is definitely not inspired by the creepypasta I created for FTG, no siree.)

I technically had one way back, so i'd probably just do what I did then and try to make the most of it until I could save up for a better computer.

What would you do if you met the parallel universe version of yourself?

SCREW THAT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ME!

*Blood spatters and metal clinging*

Huh, Parallel version of myself? I don't know what you're talking about! There's no such thing as that!

... or at least not anymore.

What would you do if you were in Sakurai's body for a day?

Improve the Mario finale, add Adeleine and Daroach to SSBU, sign him up for a well deserved vacation.

What would you do if you had the ability to reverse time by five minutes?

Just when I do a terrible mistake or something, <<<<<!

What would you do if your hand could cut objects like a knife?

Cut meat and vegetables for cooking.
What would you do if you got a free copy of Ultimate?

Play it...

No seriously what else is there to do?

What would you do if it were casually announced in the morning during breakfast that a nuclear attack was launched in your direction?

Head underground, I heard it is safer the deeper you go underground...
What would you do if you met one of your favourite celebrities?

Be really nervous and jittery.

What would you do if you had a Powerglove?

Quick! Burn this witch before she lays eggs and plagues the planet with this notoriously non-functioning curse!

Oops, the Wii picked up on this idea. (PS this little passage of text does not mean by any means that I hate motion controls, it's even the reason why the Wii was so popular.)

What would you do if you found a Master Ball that belongs to Team Rocket, who happen to be looking for it, and spot you right as you lay your eyes on it, so you gotta act fast.

Depends on what cousin that is. I've got like 200 of those.

What would you do if you saw a blood-soaked axe somewhere next to your bed?

What would you do if the Nintendo Direct is never gonna happen because now there are Infinite earthquakes in Japan?

Freak out.

What would you do if you suddenly turn into a fish and the place you're in is super dry?

*looks around* Guess I'll die.

What would you do if Princess Mario popped up out of nowhere, aimed a bazooka at your head, and told you to play with her mods or else she'll blow your frickin' head off?

Eh, what do I lose by playing a mod? Let's do this.

What would you do if Goku, Shrek, Sans, Waluigi and Reckless Wii safety guy got in Smash?

Accept.

What would you do if Nintendo revealed all the content in the direct to you personally?

I wouldn't breathe a word of it to a single soul until after it's publicly unveiled.

What would you do if you could revive a dormant video game franchise?

Back