600px-Koopalings_Airship_Artwork.jpg

Bad ship

CartoonDoomship.jpg

LeftyGreenMario said:
Good ship

600px-Koopalings_Airship_Artwork.jpg

Bad ship

CartoonDoomship.jpg

IVE ALWAYS WONDERED HOW THE DOOMSHIP EVEN WORKS??? ITS JUST PIECES OF WOOD EVERYWHERE

Well then again it's Mario where raccoon tails make you fly.

Mario series ships are dumb.

Like, I get it in other shows and games where characters have more personality, interact with one another, and evolve throughout a story. But in Mario? Shipping just seems dumb.

I think the only thing worse than that is when people ship OCs with official Mario characters.

As someone who embraces the more storied Mario games and wishes there was more story and personality, I'm fine with shipping (even if it will never be canon).

The only shipping that I can't really respect is when it involves underage characters (when sexually explicit or involving adults, though a romantic relationship between two who are both around the same age is acceptable IMO) or between family members (eg Mario and Luigi, or two Koopalings)

I have a pretty controversial opinion that I support consensual romantic relations between siblings :V

GalacticPetey said:
Mario series ships are dumb.

For about half a second I thought you were insulting boats.

Hot dispute coming right up.

MSS Star puts your lame-o Black Skull to shame.

799px-MSS_Sea_Star.PNG

LeftyGreenMario said:
MSS Star puts your lame-o Black Skull to shame.
Huy, I forgot about the MSS Star. I stand corrected, even while sitting down.

Still, both of them beat the SS Flavion.

Yeah, I suppose everything blows the SS Flavion out of the water.

Now, that's a boring ship if there is one.

Princess Zelda said:
No one's mentioned Daisy Cruiser yet.
Crud!
And to think I call myself a Daisy fan...

suddenly a straight response, i dont really boat anything. waluigi x witch from binny's tomodachi life streams? maybe cpatain toad x toadette. unless theyre related, in that case i'll hecking abandon ship at the speed of sound to the point where i endd up on pluto

I don't really have any ships for Mario. When I was younger I used to ship :waluigi: and :rosalina: really hard for some reason, though.

ArchagentEverlasting said:
When I was younger I used to ship :waluigi: and :rosalina: really hard for some reason, though.
That reason is almost always because they're both really tall and to "pair the spares."

Come to think of it, is Rosalina actually Wa-Peach?

Back