What would Toad and Toadette's Power Shots be in Power Tennis?

GmanSir

2 Dimensional
If they were added in now, I wouldn't be surprised if they included items from Treasure Tracker like the Super Pickaxe or a Super Gem.

But back then, during the GameCube days, what would their offensive and defensive shots be?

I think Toadette would make a whirlwind while Toad would push characters back. I don't know exactly what their power shots would be like, though.

I does not know.
Maybe Toad should throw a turnip at the ball or something if it were for his defensive power shot.

Toadette transforms into Super Sailor Kinopico and makes the opponents fall back with her Super Toadette Tiara shot.

IDC for Toad.

Toad would eat a mushroom and that would turn the ball into a mushroom and he hits it and the opponent who hits it shrinks.

Toad quickly switches into his Captain Toad outfit and uses the super pickaxe to launch the ball back at his opponents.

Toadette summons a random Papercraft from Paper Jam who comes charging in off screen to ram into the ball.

memoryman3 said:
The fact that people can't think of anything for them speaks volumes.

No, it's just that I have better things to do than conceptualize concepts for a game that will never happen. It's called practicality and not wasting my time that's better suited to more productive outlets.

Back