E3 2017 general topic

That was a pretty strong E3 for Nintendo so far, but they're not even done announcing titles, right? Since Treehouse is continuing tomorrow and the next day.

Arlo's reaction to Prime 4 is literally one of the greatest things in the entire world

I'd already planned to buy Xenoblade 2, FE Warriors and Odyssey this year but it looks like I'll be adding Samus Returns, Zwei II and potentially the Rabbid crossover to that list.

Good E3 for me I think, I feel like usually it just ends up being a lot of fluff and games that don't come out for another 6+ months so I never really walk out with much but the rapid-fire approach for the e3 spotlight let them get out a lot of information without wasting my god damn time.

:thumbup:

So they haven't showed off Hey Pikmin and Ever Oasis yet (I think?) so they should still have new stuff tomorrow, hoping for them to reveal the Kirby 3DS game.

>nintendo currently having sale on certain titles to celebrate e3
>some related to games that were announced
>some completely unrelated
>warioware smooth moves is one

Rohan Kishibe said:
>nintendo currently having sale on certain titles to celebrate e3
>some related to games that were announced
>some completely unrelated
>warioware smooth moves is one

Conclusion: Nintendo reads The 'Shroom and knows we're gonna celebrate Wario.

Also Super Metroid is also on sale so you should play it if you haven't already

Today's stream was awful

okay i caught up with everything

my extended thoughts:

pff

Top kek, although it was literally just sequels lel

well they gave everyone the one thing they didn't want from ubisoft and the one thing they wanted from ubisoft

I'm terribly conflicted about this conference

solid presentation, not much for me though

okay they have metroid back

cool

i just hope retro is doing metroid prime 4

also super metroid will still be the best metroid

:^)

and superstar saga dx seems to be better than the original which is great

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS REMAKE

FINAL FANTASY 15 VR FISHING

SPIDERMAN

SOLD

ITS OVER NO CONTEST THEY WON

This would've been Nintendo's best E3 for me in years even if literally all they had shown was that Odyssey trailer.

But they went above and beyond and threw a Superstar Saga remake at me. Not to mention that Metroid Prime 4 teaser which isn't really my cup of tea but I know how widely it was hoped for and seeing people's reactions makes me happy, same for the Pokemon Switch RPG announcement. Nintendo did not hold back giving most of its fanbases big-time love this year. It's times like this I'm reassured that Nintendo actually cares.

Back