>yell "Goo Goo Gojoob" in his face

>Kick him in the dick and walk away, only to go back in a few seconds

PERSON: ...

>ask if he's got any mini nes's

>yell "Goo Goo Gojoob" in his face

>pee

>>You pull down your pants and let it all out.

>roll for seduction

>>You take out 3 dice from somewhere and roll a 1, a 1, and a 1.

>>YFW you will never seduce anyone

PERSON: Are you done?

Okay.

Boaty, I have an offer for you.

>>You wonder where he knows your name from but you are very interested in this offer for some reason.

Have you ever felt like you were useless? Have you ever felt like you need a reason to exist? A Quest to finish maybe?

THEN YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PERSON! FOR I AM THE QUEST MERCHANT!

QUEST MERCHANT: Well, do you want to buy a quest?

You know what, just because it's you, I may have a special offer for you!

>>He starts grinning weirdly.

A MIGHTY DEMON KING SITS ON TOP OF A CASTLE SOMEWHERE IN THIS LAND.

GO AND FIND HIM.

AND DESTROY HIM.

>>Sounds straightforward enough for you.

>>Will you accept this quest?

>

>ask him how he knows there's a demon king sitting on top of a castle but he doesn't even know where it even is

>ask him how he knows there's a demon king sitting on top of a castle but he doesn't even know where it even is

Well the quest would be too easy if I just told you where to go right off the bat now, would it?

>say nothing and walk away

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

Wait, buddy.

By browsing this website you have agreed to the terms of service, remember?

>>You remember that you agreed to the terms of service.

Well, those just happen to say something along the lines of "you are not allowed to refuse any quests that may or may not be offered to you at any point."

>>Shit.

Well, now that that is settled, I wish you good luck! *laughs maniacally*

>>He runs away.

>>Well seems like you're searching for an ominous demon overlord somewhere on the forum now.

>>...

>>Suddenly, it starts to rain.

>>As if they day hasn't been bad enough.

>>You take shelter in the doorway of the "Hi, I'm new here." thread.

>>A warm welcome they said.

>>You'll have fun, they said.

>>Was it all a lie?

>>Is that what the sign meant when it said most sane people immediately leave this forum again?

>>While you were asking yourself these highly philosophical questions, a girl appeared next to you.

GIRL: Howdy, how's it going? You know it's raining right? I sure don't like the rain. Nope, even hate it. Do you hate the rain? I bet you do. Else you wouldn't be standing around here. Like me. Haha! Seriously rain is like, my second least favorite type of weather. Number 1 would probably be Thunderstorms. It's because it rains a lot during them. One more reason I hate rain. I also don't really like getting wet. Do you like getting wet? Getting wet just sucks.

>>You start running away.

GIRL: You know one time when I was a kid I accidentally dropped into a pool and- hey, wait for me!

>>She follows you along the muddy road into some direction.

GIRL: ...And you know what I always wanted? A pet rat. Yeah. I like rats! They are super cool. By the way, what's your name? My name is

>

>go online to find a walkthrough

>I'm already taken... by one of my fanmade Paper Mario partners.

>Tell her "you know what, why don't you choose a name?", unintentionally leading her to believe her name is "you know what, why don't you choose a name?".

Back