What do you think ML3's subtitle in english will be?

Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Greedy Punk said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Most of you guys should realise the fact that Mario and Luigi probily don't stay in Bowser the intire game. They have to fight Fawful at the end, don't they?
Well, sorry, but Fawful actually turns into a dark bug and Bowser sucks him... So Mario Bros. fight him inside Bowser's Belly...
But they go in and out of Bowser, don't they?
I have heard no evidence to support the fact that any of the game (other than the beginning) has the Bros out of Bowsah.
I'm pretty sure they do. Not sure if they can until you beat the game... But I'm sure they do. Which is very weird, because it seems like they go out through pipes inside Bowser o_O
In overworld outside Bowser, Mario can even turn into Shell Mario by getting a Blue Shell. Actually, it'd be better if you just saw the video I took that info from...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV34Tb-Q7Ms&feature=PlayList&p=2B8858405116B153&index=15

Greedy Punk said:
You people are ignoring the main plot of the game.
No, its not some stupid random disease.
No, its not about Fawful's comeback.
No, it's not about playing with Bowser.
No, it's not about playing inside Bowser.

Therefore, the title should be:

Mario and Luigi: Three Shroobs got Unfrozen
That's less likely than a Nintendo game starring Baby Daisy taking over Nintendo games and killing the characters in violent ways (Including characters who only appeared in one game, and the final boss is Giygas).

Anyway, back onto the topic...

It might be its Japanese title anyway...

Lario said:
Greedy Punk said:
You people are ignoring the main plot of the game.
No, its not some stupid random disease.
No, its not about Fawful's comeback.
No, it's not about playing with Bowser.
No, it's not about playing inside Bowser.

Therefore, the title should be:

Mario and Luigi: Three Shroobs got Unfrozen
That's less likely than a Nintendo game starring Baby Daisy taking over Nintendo games and killing the characters in violent ways (Including characters who only appeared in one game, and the final boss is Giygas).

Anyway, back onto the topic...

It might be its Japanese title anyway...
It won't. But the japanese title is just awesome: 3.
Don't you get it? Why do you think Bowser is in? Because of the 3. And the 3 means Mario, Luigi and Bowser. Just like the 2, it had 4, but the title was actually 2x2. So yah, 3 is the best subtitle ever. But it won't be 3 for sure...

Mario & Luigi & Bowser RPG 3!!!

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 +Bowser!!!

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 :Fawful dooms us all.

Mario & Luigi 3: Double Trouble.

1-Up Shroom said:

In the last on, replace "us" with "them" because we're not in Mario games...

Lario said:
1-Up Shroom said:

In the last on, replace "us" with "them" because we're not in Mario games...
I am.

Mario & Luigi RPG 3: Post Kidney-Infection Trauma.

Actually, Nintendo's probably just gonna realize that no matter what they call it, it has enough momentum at this point to sell to every DS owner in the US, so they'll just go "F*** it" and release it as Mario and Luigi 3: Buy it Now Noobs.

Mario & Luigi: HORSE!
Mario & Luigi RPG 3
Role of [mario] and [ruiji] which do game 3
Mario & Luigi: :posh:
MARIO IS MISSING
HOTEL MARIO
MAMA LUIGI
Mario & Luigi: Rudnicki's revenge
Link and Navi: No role in this game whatsoever
:wario: & :dk: : Superstar Saga
Mario and Luigi: If as for the horse the horse the duck if the cheese does not say the toast, it is the horse
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

WiFi said:
Mario & Luigi: HORSE!
Mario & Luigi RPG 3
Role of [mario] and [ruiji] which do game 3
Mario & Luigi: :posh:
MARIO IS MISSING
HOTEL MARIO
MAMA LUIGI
Mario & Luigi: Rudnicki's revenge
Link and Navi: No role in this game whatsoever
:wario: & :dk: : Superstar Saga
Mario and Luigi: If as for the horse the horse the duck if the cheese does not say the toast, it is the horse
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
LOL @ all of those, excluding the third one...

Mainly the Rudnicki one is the funniest...

Here's another Rudnicki one... Or few!

Here:

Mario & Luigi: THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM IS ON EARTH

Mario & Luigi: Wario Wafted here

Mario & Luigi: Rise of Fawfur (LOL, Mr. Moto...)

Gale said:
Stop. This isn't for joke suggestions.
Well, since we've already exhausted the Metakoro disease, Fawful, and Bowser's tummy ideas (which are pretty much all we know about the game), joke suggestions are all we have left, so you might as well just lock it now.

At least some sound more realistic than others though.

Mario & Luigi: The Diseased Infiltrators

Mario & Luigi: Bowser´s journey (or something like that, maybe BOWSAH RAMPAGE).

No, seriously, I have seen some footage from this game and my god, after failing like a moron on the other 2 games, I think Alphadream made this game to redeem Bowser and please his fans because he seems to take the lead 80% of the game, and he looks 9000 times more dangerous in combat than the bros. From what I have seen, this game can be sum up in: Bowsah goes for a walk singing "I like to fight, I like to smash", killing ANYTHING that goes in his way.

And I have to admit I like it. :bowser:

Easmo said:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser´s journey (or something like that, maybe BOWSAH RAMPAGE).

No, seriously, I have seen some footage from this game and my god, after failing like a moron on the other 2 games, I think Alphadream made this game to redeem Bowser and please his fans because he seems to take the lead 80% of the game, and he looks 9000 times more dangerous in combat than the bros. From what I have seen, this game can be sum up in: Bowsah goes for a walk singing "I like to fight, I like to smash", killing ANYTHING that goes in his way.

And I have to admit I like it. :bowser:
Still...

He's a giant turtle, and he'll stay one, so it isn't badarse.

Back