Switch Wish List

Or maybe Super Mario Bros. 5, with a unique visual style different from any of the 4 original SMB games and the NSMB series. Also it should have something unique with the setting and story, like the Koopalings kidnapping the kings of the Mushroom World in SMB3 or Dinosaur World in SMW.

Paper Jorge said:
super mario sunshine hd
smash 5

idk thats probably enough for me

any requests for f-zero are irrational at this point tbh
This so much.
Plus Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 HD and Super Mario Galaxy 3.
Maybe include the Super Mario Galaxy Trilogy collection.

~Super Smash Bros. Switch
~Super Smash Kart or Mario Kart 9
~Mario Party 11
~Mario Strikers Switch
~2D Mario platformer that is radically different from the NSMB series (Maybe shake things up with a hand drawn style akin to Wario Land: Shake It?)
~Paper Mario Switch
~Mario and Luigi Switch
~Yarn Mario game
~Luigi's Mansion 3
~Wario Land Switch
~WarioWare Switch
~DKC Switch
~Donkey Kong 64 Remake
~3D Kirby Platformer
~Kirby Air Ride 2
~Pokemon Coloseum/XD: Gale of Darkness-esque game
~Pokepark 3
~Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Switch
~Pokemon Ranger 4 (I'd actually would prefer to see this on the 3DS, but I'm not sure how much longer it has.)
~Drill Dozer 2
~Kid Icarus game akin to Uprising
~Pikmin 4
~Metroid Dread or Metroid Prime 4
~Star Fox Switch
~F-Zero Switch
~Fire Emblem Switch
~Animal Crossing Switch
~Doshin the Giant remake
~Captain Rainbow Remake
~Densetsu no Stafy compilation

Yes, my wishes are very unrealistic.

I think that rather than a compilation of the previous games there should be an entirely new Sta(r)fy game

-Mario & Luigi for Switch (I'd like another Paper Mario crossover that's actually hype but that's pretty unlikely since they already blew the only chance we'll likely ever get)
-Paper Mario for Switch that has at least as many original characters as PM64 and takes more from the pages of the first 3 games than from the 2 recent ones.
-Mario Kart 9 (preferably with just Mario characters this time, but more variety than the series usually has. I'll take a Smash Kart only if it's in addition to MK9, not instead of it)
-Super Smash Bros. 5 (my most wanted characters are Paper Mario, Waluigi, Fawful, and Wreck-it Ralph)
-Super Mario Odyssey sequel either for the Switch or the next console. Or Super Mario Universe.
-Paper Mario HD collection (including at least the first 3 games, don't really care if they add the others or not)
-GameCube virtual console (including TTYD) and all virtual console titles from past Nintendo systems come back.

I would like a new entry for the Puzzle League series, preferably with the fairy characters from the original back. That game is overdue for a new release, since it is a fun Nintendo competitive puzzler. Heck, there's even a proposal for a indie game that takes after elements from Puzzle League! Puzzle League could even cross over with Puyo Puyo, featuring the Panel de Pon cast interacting with the Puyo cast.

For Dr. Mario, I hope that it switches things up by making the game more fast pace, because I feel that, compared to Tetris and Puyo Puyo, that game felt like the same game from before. Dr. Luigi is a good effort at switching things up, but it would be interesting to see how this game could be retooled to be a more suitable competitive puzzler.

In terms of series that I would like to see return, in a new form if need be, is Wario's Woods. It's a suitable type of game for Switch, with its head-to-head competitive potential. Perhaps it might even be retooled as a Captain Toad game, since Wario's just there to sell the game. After all, Captain Toad has enough elements to make that type of gameplay stand out.

Thanks for reading.

just smo atm

i mean if i guess they could pull off some rpgs that would be great but nintendo consoles havent pulled something like that since like the snes so lol

-Smash Bros. Can be an enhanced port or a new game. I just need more Smash.
-A new Mario Baseball game
-More Zelda
-Pokken port with the characters who never came to Wii U
-Metroid Prime 4
-Another retro studios DK game
-Future Dragon Ball games to be released on Switch
-Battlefront II
-A good Godzilla game
-The Final Fantasy VII remake
-Money to buy a Switch

It might be because I've been playing Hyrule Warriors for the past few weeks, but the idea of a Hyrule Warriors X Fire Emblem Warriors crossover almost makes me swoon.

Back