Fire Emblem Heroes

i dled this earlier
my id is 5851491778 if anyone wants to add me

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68999-so-the-final-poll-results-are-here/&page=6#comment-4705101

Hector and Celica came first in their respective groups, while Ephraim and Veronica came second.

I'm ecstatic about this outcome and cant wait for HECTOR, but will almost certainly pull for the others

Also equally exciting: if they do Offbeat Heroes again, then (discounting Lief, who will likely be added once they recognise Thracia existing), Owain and Kliff (!!!!) and Selkie and Morgan (F) will be units as well

all in all a good result

Weasel said:
rhythm emblem is fucking silly and i love it
as far as rhythm games go its pretty average but i dont mind

i just wish the music was different because 8 stages of roy music is annoying as shit

expert hard mode is also the only mode worth playing tbh

Very apt that the bosses are Green Orb Guardian Bartre and Red Orb devil Fir. Felt cathartic beating them up with weaponless heroes.

As far as the mode itself, it's fine. It's no Rhythm Heaven or anything like that, but it does its job. Music "selection" blows though.

veiefpn.jpg

well intsys i made it, despite your directions

went to see black panther and wound up summoning a legendary ephraim while waiting for the previews to start

today was a good day

im jealous because this banner robbed me blind and then kicked me in the nuts to send me off

guess i still have one more day to orb farm

Weasel said:
went to see black panther and wound up summoning a legendary ephraim while waiting for the previews to start

today was a good day

didnt even need to use my ak

Izuku Midoriya said:
im jealous because this banner robbed me blind and then kicked me in the nuts to send me off

guess i still have one more day to orb farm

doublepost but i'm here to one-up you because i am out of goddamn orbs and i havent gotten a single fuckin 5*

shit yeah more berkut merges

that's about all i took from feh channel

oh and new mode looks neat i guess

Rocket Raccoon said:
shit yeah more berkut merges

that's about all i took from feh channel

oh and new mode looks neat i guess

removing all the shit units from the 5* pool tho

I went with Hector because of course I did.

But I must have done something to please RNGsus because I got Veronica with my additional free summon.

I chose Celica, despite some of the criticisms on her artwork.

Also related I guess:

They got Awakening/Fates's main composer on board for Ultimate. Maybe some non-FE music as well...?

Pulled a -Spd Celica because of course I would and chose Veronica as my free pull. They'll be pimping out these units forever in legendary banners anyways so I'm only slightly peeved I couldn't get Hector or Ephraim or pull a better IV Celica.

i got a free summon ephraim before i chose hector

the feeling was pretty great and now i can save for lewyn if FE4 is the banner next month

Back