Fire Emblem Heroes

Auburn

Dry Bowser

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends Event

So it seems the game should be up on Itunes for you Aus/Eu folks.

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

well i got it but it keeps giving me a communication error :(
i'll try it a bit later and hope it'll work

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator

Aqua said:
well i got it but it keeps giving me a communication error :(
i'll try it a bit later and hope it'll work
smash that retry button (i think)

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

NA doesn't have it yet. RIP

Cirdec

Celestial Guide

I got 5 stars Takumi on my first summon, I am lucky I guess.

MST3K

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator

So far I've got Florina, Olivia, male Robin, and somehow 2 Matthews.

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff

not counting characters i got from the story, right now i have stahl (4*), odin (4*), azama (4*), saizo (3*), florina (3*), and tiki (3*)

I've got Caeda (4), Robin (3), Cherche (3), a bald man (4) and some other ones that don't matter.

MST3K

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator

why is it auto-skipping the cutscenes

I actually grinded bald man up to the others and having a healer is pretty damn helpful. It's like a cover-all for any defense/resistance issues in my team.

I went and did Chapter 1 and 2 on Hard because I wanted to try the hard version of the special mission without getting curb stomped but now normal Chapter 3 is giving me no experience woops.

I ran out of stamina lol.

Auburn

Dry Bowser
I started playing today, and I have Corrin (3), Olivia (4), Clarine (4), Nowi (4), and Batre (4).

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Man I'm loving this game

my id is 5602641625

I beat the main story on normal, the final mission wasn't terribly hard compared to some of the other chapter 9 missions. I used Wrys (4), Takumi (5), Caeda (4), Robin (3). Takumi was at Lv28, the others at Lv25.

Playing missions gets expensive later on. It's gonna be a slog to get through all of them on hard.

So getting feathers for a 4->5 star upgrade doesn't seem to be too impossible, just takes a while. If you do well enough in the arena you can get 4,000~ish a week. You get rewards based on your offense, defense and overall rank. Also you can get a few feathers for clicking on units on the home screen that have hearts on them.

Maxing out offense (3,000+ points / 1,600 Feathers) can be done just by getting a 7 streak of advanced wins, you might need at least one of the bonus characters though since I had one and got a little more than 3,500 as my total score. I did it with intermediate wins and only got 2,800 with two bonus characters. I used some dueling replenishing items because I was curious about how much more score I got for doing advanced.

Maxing out defense is just luck, probably. Luck and a team that AI won't screw up. In which case, probably don't use a healer because the AI will attack with them as if their main purpose is to be on the frontlines and players can honestly just fuck them up hard. I had one successful defense which got me 200 points and will give me 400 Feathers. It only shows your successes I guess, I've gotten a dozen or so random friend requests that I can only assume are from people who beat my team in the arena.

Rank is based on both I guess? I assume using four season bonus characters will add a lot to your score because I'm ranked 4,100~ and I don't really know how else I would increase my score. As long as I don't get bumped down a score tier I get 2,500 Feathers for being in this range.

I swapped out Robin(3) for a Corrin(4) I pulled since she basically fulfills the same role except but with significantly better attack and defense.

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
I did another round of summon and I got 5 stars Takumi again. I want to fuse both of them but I wonder, if I teach an ability to one of them, will the fused hero still have that ability?