Fire Emblem Heroes

I ended up with delthea on my second pull, so I got my fill from these banners. Of course, the first orb I pulled was another desperation fodder Shanna to go with the 10 other Shannas I have, and that's not even counting the ones I had sent home or killed for skills.

Also despite people complaining about pulling Peris and Gwendolyns, I have yet to actually pull either of them even though I pulled for blue orbs like 100000 times :/. No Reinhardt either. I want thunderhands, dammit.

I think I've peaked for luck for this game

So I finished those orb trials for the special maps and then the new calvary mastery trials were added, so I had 14 orbs and decided to see if I could save myself 20000 feathers from promoting a nino and get a 5* nino for my cecilia so I can have the gronnblade+ calvary buff meme

ubAjdOJ.jpg

im crying. The dream is real once I grind like hell for 750 SP. Not to mention I summoned another cecilia in the same pull, its like the game fucking knew.

my friend suggests I pull for mathilda next just for fun so I blow the last 5 orbs and pull from the alms friends banner

no blues so instant disappointment. Pop a red and then

eXcxhpm.jpg

uQffzud.png

SHUT UP TOBIN

Another Summer Banner featuring F!Corrin as a flying blue mage, Xander as an infantry axe, Leo as infantry red mage (lol) and Elise as infantry green mage.

Goddammit IS, I actually wanted to save my orbs....Time to dive into blue orb hell again.

edit: First summon is a 5 star Reinhardt what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

edit 2: YES YES YES YES! I can stop. Took almost all of my orbs, but it's over. -Atk, so I got fucked in the ass anyways.

kz9XFbx.jpg

Choose your Legends banner starts August 31 with axe Ike, horseback sword Roy, horseback bow Lyn, and lance Lucina. They're allowing you to choose one of them for free as well. Going with Lyn because colorless hell can fuck off.

Voting Gauntlet for the top 8 voted characters (Ike, Hector, Chrom, Roy, Lucina, Lyn, Tharja, and Camilla) also begins same day. I wonder which female is going to win. :keyzer:

i desperately want ike but yeah, lyn is the objective choice here. I have only a few chain challenges left and my luck has been all but exhausted because I JUST PULLED HECTOR AAAAAAAAA

(He's -atk +res lmao rip)

>armored green mage Henry
>not_bad.gif
>armored Jakob
>nice, my favourite fates butler finally getting some recognition, probably gonna pul...
>shares colour with neko girl Sakura
>ok it could be worse
>both are locked behind COLOURLESS HELL
>>>>>>>>>also present is red tome flying witch loli dragon Nowi with hone fliers and a skill thats basically ally support

its almost self parody at this point

LymEmLc.jpg

mfw cockblocked by faye when going for sakura

1494582717565.png

IS please...

edit: At least it's my first Faye and I'd rather have her than healer cancer. -Atk (LOL fucking kill me) though

i cant believe IS broke the everything today

god damn im excited

not to mention this was actually great
https://youtu.be/KBVTbzChs6I

Only disappointments was still obvious power creep of new units and no buffing Raven-tomes (RIP MRobin).

Everything else was great. Looking forward to the 8% banner. Avoiding blue like the plague.

jyzyb82xhhyz.png

"children of fate"

soleil, ophelia, midori, shigure PLEASE

There's so damn much to discuss but

Holy shit Shiro, Siegbert, Soleil and fucking Rhajat are in the game

Only blue orb I pulled on the 8% banner and its Bride Caeda thank you based RNGods.

edit: The Book II battle is really good, btw.

Forged a Slaying Lance+ for +def Lukas using some of the rewards. 1 shard thing = 1 dew once you forge them

man grinding 200 dew is going to be a pain
but oh so worth it for that Takumi and Ephraim buff

anyway Lukas is at 46 Def thanks to Fortress Def 3
if I forge the Slaying Lance to give him +4 Def, then equip Close Def, and have Threaten Attack 3 activate then he effectively gets 61 defense on Enemy turns. With 50 Def and Ignis alone he's a beast

61 is insane but if I kept going I could get 63 if I Summoner supported him, 65 if his S support partner is within range, and 68 if he merges to +10.

Add Hone Def 3 and he gets to 72. Add Ward Def and he peaks at 76 effective Defense before things get ridiculous.

"It's my turn now" - The Wall

magic is everything however so this wont matter in the end but its nice how much this patch changed things

Back