Fire Emblem Heroes

Subaki

Lol we're gonna lose

Team Camilla

I just want the free feathers

F2p orbs have been lacking for these focus', ill end the season with only 2 full summons it seems. I can't tell if this is going to be the norm or if they're just trying to convince people to buy orbs for the bunnies since they're limited time.

If it's the norm then I can't see myself still playing this in a few months time.

Yeah I've only had two summons as well which really sucks. Honestly they either need to change orb prices or offer more levels and I dont see either happening anytime soon.

Team Camilla reporting in because I need feathers. As of now I'm rank 1004 but thats going to change in like an hour lol.

Hopefully the orb drought is just IS trying to think of another event to have an excuse for the daily bonuses because 1 orb per day is pitiful as its only 1 full summon + 2 pulls and we all know how fantastic summons usually are.

I'll probably drop the game if no more easy orbs are available. I'd be more inclined to pay if there was a constant steady stream (cheaper prices certainly wouldn't do any harm either).

Speaking of shitty summons, I decided to try my luck at the spring festival banner again....3 greens and 1 blue....

I got 2 Batres in and already feeling ivemadeahugemistake.gif but then I pulled a 4 star Fae and then a 5 star Linde that isn't actually gimped by shitty stats (+HP/-RES iirc which is 10000x better than -atk/-spd i usually get).

Getting close to the 20000 feather mark too again. I'm debating on just upgrading my +ATK/-RES M Robin to 3->4->5 to get rid of the shitty -ATK one I'm currently using.

hinoka is going as expected

i dont mind the voting gauntlet but itd be great if theyd have one where the winner wasnt a sure thing from the getgo

i think a voting gauntlet that didn't feature characters from the 3ds games or smash bros would aid in that immensely

removing all the 3ds characters would probably work a little too well, i reckon, but i guess people would participate regardless

Currently Team Chereche, but I plan on fighting for Cordelia in Round 2. I'll switch to Camilla when if Cordelia loses to her.

I ended up five starring my +Def -Spd Oboro and giving her Hawkeye's Death Blow 3 and an Adult Tiki's Bonfire. Yes, Oboro, it's what's on the inside that counts.

About the orbs, maybe they'll restart the 2 orbs a day login bonus to celebrate the release of Echoes.

I'm more surprised at Subaki getting past Round 1. I guess having his opponent be Beruka was the only way this was possible.

being male cordelia probably helps too

pulled a 5 star Abel. that's nice. I could upgrade Eliwood and have a horse team; Eli, Abel, Reinfardt, Freddy.

I'm just sort of barely paying attention in case I feel like playing it again at some point. the gauntlet stuff just isn't interesting. it's kinda how i felt about splatfests in splatoon. they slapped some colours and pictures on it and gave it a fancy name but it's just the same thing as it's always been with some minor tweaks.

woo 10 orb bonus

annnnnndddd.... its gone

only did the whole "choose colours you want and quit summoning" thing for green orbs and didnt get chrom

what would be neat is if u could convert units into orbs again :^(

Welp i never need to play this game again now anyway

FwBzG2W.png

now i can have two chroms :yoshi:

Changed my mind and decided to hop on Team Minerva because there's less competition for feathers it's what Chereche would have wanted.

new update is great

thanks to the challenges giving me characters, i now have all of the nohrian retainers

...except the one i want most of all : (

i figured my chances at mage camilla would be pretty good since i already pulled bunny chrom

nope its a 5* hawkeye

Using the voting gauntlets 20 orb bonus i pulled a 5☆ raven even though i have 2 4☆ ravens

i should probably just save my orbs for the next focus since im pretty ok with xander and chrom

Used my 20 orbs to do one last YOLO pull....

First blue orb, I get my 10000th Robin. Things are looking fantastically shit.

Second blue orb, 3-star Est. I start looking in the mirror wondering where my life went wrong.

The final blue orb gave me Bunny Lucina and balance was restored to the Earth.

Time to save orbs for the summer banner.

good thing i kept the orbs because holy shit echoes hype

though i had two red summons and neither were alm, and the other three were garbage as well

yay for grinding lunatic levels

So what's everyone's 5* unit roster looking like at this point?

Eirika, Ryoma, Abel, CorrinF, Reinhardt, Frederick, Julia, Spring Camilla, Takumi

CorrinF and Frederick were originally 4*. I also had a second 5* Reinhardt that died for inheritance of Vantage 3.

okay i've got 37 orbs and haven't pulled a 5* in a while, i should be due a pity pull. here we goooooooo

3 red orbs and 2 blue, looks promising

> 3* laslow
> 4* hinata
> 4* palla, not terrible
> 4* gwendolyn for about the 5th damn time
> 3* shanna

fuuuuuuck

at this point i just want characters i don't have already

Back