Fire Emblem Heroes

Ah, you see the problem there is that you want something. The game reads your mind and specifically makes sure you never get what you want until you give them a rea$on to $how you $ome genero$ity.

basically the chances of getting a particular single unit you want is bad enough that it'll just make you bitter af

I gave Vantage to Ryoma lol.

Defiant Attack + Vantage + Raijinto Counter

lol

Altera said:
Ah, you see the problem there is that you want something. The game reads your mind and specifically makes sure you never get what you want until you give them a rea$on to $how you $ome genero$ity.

I ₫on't und€r$tand ₩hat you're sa¥ing...

you're saying I have to complain on twitter?

at least they're giving free 2 orbs a day again

i got the double donnel special

it involves summoning two donnels and then selling them immediately

and then i gave corrin-f darting blow 3 so she can deal with robin-m and some other low/okay speed threats to my team, as well as probably catch some people off guard during defenses.

julia got rally resistance, idk i just had a 3 star cecilia that i was just gonna sell anyway, none of my main four golds have blue support skills so might as well. Also my team as a whole outside of Julia has resistance issues so it'll help maybe.

anyway i still don't like inheritance but i'm gonna have to abuse some shit so i dont get railed in the arena.

Missed out on getting a gold for the latest summon, hit 9% chance but even if I completed all the remaining orb quests somehow I'd still be down a few. That's how they get you though, and I'm still not paying for orbs.

Probably just gonna do what I always do, spend orbs immediately, try to get one gold, stop and save. Though I guess since the Easter ones are potentially only available once this year (they'll probably re-use this focus next year assuming they don't add new easter stuff) I should just try my luck for it's whole duration.

The orb prices are actually stupid though so unless there's some sort of special deal my wallet stays closed.

B U N N Y C H R O M
U
N
N
Y

C
H
R
O
M

holy shit i can't decide whether i love or hate this but either way it's depressingly hilarious

Altera said:
The orb prices are actually stupid though so unless there's some sort of special deal my wallet stays closed.
the prices for orbs are certainly fucking awful. thankfully ive been drowning in orbs thanks to having not completed the story yet on hard or lunatic, plus these daily bonuses are great

I used up all my story orbs (normal, hard and lunatic) during the first week or so and only got 2 golds out of it. However considering those 2 golds were Takumi and Ryoma, I think it was more than worth it. My luck in the past two main focus' had been pretty stellar anyway (Julia + Eirika in the same pull, 2 Reinhardt's seperately) so I was on schedule for some shitty pulls.

Also I decided to blow 20k Feathers on Freddy. I don't feel too worried about losing all those feathers since Freddy can't naturally appear at 5* and I have 15k extra to fall back on. I do kinda want to give him a better weapon than a Hammer though.

First pull I got Spring Xander, who was the character I wanted the least from this banner, but I'll take him.

My other 5 pulls were trash though.

In the future, I'm probably just going to hoard orbs until a special banner like this comes around instead of wasting them on trash banners like the last one where the characters will just be shat out into the unit pool after the banner is over anyways.

M2oZa9K.png

>no green orb
>no bunny chrom at all

"welp this is already shit maybe i'll pull one and grind for another 5 orbs"

tKZqiNi.png

oh... oh my sweet mikoto who died for our sins thank you for this blessed bunny prince

"fuck it im opening the others"

>two more greenhaired archer boys
jagen will be pleased
>jagen
what the fuck

ok red orb please make this somewhat redeemable

q82PRDc.png

HO
LY
SHIT

[CONQUEST ABLAZE INTENSIFIES]

shit man i dont care if he's 4☆ i got /the/ husband
and another excuse to post this

nintendo thank u for this epic game
oh and bunny xander is cool too i guess

2aWEWwj.png

Spent 157 orbs and got Spring Princess Camilla, *5 Elise, *5 Hawkeye, *4 Robin, *4 Eirika, *4 Sully (I've been wanting Sully), *4 Wrys (Bless his soul), and a bunch of random fodder. I'm pleased, and I'm currently debating whether or not I should give Hawkeye's Death Blow 3 to the Oboro I plan on five starring.

Drew a 5* Bunny Camilla during my lunch break. Received weird look from coworker.

Not really who I wanted but being the only flying tome user in the whole game I won't complain.

If I'm being honest the only one I 'want' is Lucina since I'd take her as my Blue Mage over Reinhardt any day, shes also similar to Linde, who I would take over Lucina any day.

Supposedly Xanders stats are just bad. Lucina is a budget Linde. Chrom has good stats but needs to inherit good skills, and a more useful weapon. Camilla has a niche as a tome flier, which is essential for a flyer team but she's decent outside of that as long as you give her a better tome.

did the tower quests and finished story mode on easy so i got another roll

3 green orbs, none were chrom
every single spawn was 3 star

think i'm done with this game for good now :yoshi:

i got a camilla

the normal camilla

who was silver

i was only interested in camilla or lucina, but they gave me bunny chrom instead

i got a gold klein as well which redeemed a really awful summoning session including a bronze matthew and virion

I decided to summon some more until I pulled a five star, and I got another Spring Princess Camilla. I guess I know what my first merge is going to be.

Back