Fire Emblem Heroes

wrys is clearly the best looking old man in the game

jagen and gunter have nothing on him

new banner, summoned twice, got palla and donnel twice in 3 stars in the first pull and 4 stars in the second pull. also got clarine, peri and azama in the second pull so im happy with that. none of the new units seem amazing but you'll probably want one for the arena unless you plan on using fem-robin lol.

also r/fireemblemheroes reaction: wtf this isn't ike, this is notIke, nino's doing her best, fuck takumi, guys i have 120 orbs and im not summoning until i fuckign get ike, raise the stamina cap already idiiots, fuck i spent all my orbs, god stamina is so useless, iwouldsucknintendosdickforike

i pulled with 20 orbs and my first three pulls were 3* virion, 4* shanna of which i already have (she also has -2 stats in hp and atk but +2 in res only which is weird) and 4* barst again

thankfully i pulled eldigan and olwen so i avoided complete disaster

still want reinhardt though, so ill take a chance with another pull towards the end

Welp, I summoned once and got Klein as my second 5*, 4* Kagero, 3* Nino, 3* Florina, and 3* Gaius. I'm going to start saving my orbs because there's no way I'll get lucky on this banner again.

Guzma said:
shanna of which i already have (she also has -2 stats in hp and atk but +2 in res only which is weird)

That's likely just a +1res/-1hp Shanna. feheroes wiki has more accurate stats than gamepress. Gamepress has a lv1 4* Shanna's neutral HP at 17 but it's 16, and has neutral RES at 5 but it's 6. There hasn't been any proof that +1/+1/-1/-1 or +2/-2 units exist yet, just +1/-1 and neutral stats.

I don't really want anyone on this banner particularly but I would like one so that I can throw them into my team to grab the season bonus hero multiplier. If all else fails I can throw a lv10-20 robinF into my team and deal with the nerfed arena score. or maybe by some stroke of luck wrys or caeda will give a bonus lol.

Altera said:
Guzma said:
shanna of which i already have (she also has -2 stats in hp and atk but +2 in res only which is weird)

That's likely just a +1res/-1hp Shanna. feheroes wiki has more accurate stats than gamepress. Gamepress has a lv1 4* Shanna's neutral HP at 17 but it's 16, and has neutral RES at 5 but it's 6. There hasn't been any proof that +1/+1/-1/-1 or +2/-2 units exist yet, just +1/-1 and neutral stats.

I don't really want anyone on this banner particularly but I would like one so that I can throw them into my team to grab the season bonus hero multiplier. If all else fails I can throw a lv10-20 robinF into my team and deal with the nerfed arena score. or maybe by some stroke of luck wrys or caeda will give a bonus lol.

Hm, yeah that seems to be the case, weird. They don't have the right stats for the other new heroes either but it seems like Eldigan is -HP/+res for me as well, which kinda sucks because Fury already bites into his HP.

I'd be shocked if F Robin wasn't one of the bonus heroes for this season's arena considering Narcian was for last season. I'm just wondering if they're going to throw in random goobers for this week as well like they did Odin and Catria.

I was implying that Robin(F) is going to be a bonus unit whenever they swap the units around. Arena score is calculated based on the stat total of the team you beat, and you get matched up with people that have a similar stat total to your own team. Even though Robin(F) would give me the x2 multiplier that bonus heroes give, her lower stat total for being 3* and not Level 40 would match me up with teams that give me low scores. At the same time, she can't be too high level because I need the team I fight against to be easy enough for me to 3v4 because a 3* Robin sure as hell ain't doing shit and units dying lowers your potential score even further. that's what i meant by nerfed score.

This is basically why the only people that have a chance at getting the highest scores are whales with four +10 level units.

2JcBsEs.jpg

chrom v ephraim battle was the best. easily the most invested i've been in this game so far.

now poor ephraim is getting slaughtered by lucina :(

Got a new phone and data plan and now I can run this game

Spent all of my bonus orbs on units and got Marth, Nino, "Death Comes For Everyone" Azama (yessssss), and someone else all 4☆, Setsuna 5☆

Is good

Story works I guess. Honestly hope it has some interaction with the tbd Switch fire emblem

I got two Reinhardts lol

Keeping the extra for now in case I can butcher him for skill inheritance. I think he has Vantage. My Lv35 one is +HP/-Def so I'm keeping him.

Was hoping for Sanaki but it is what it is. I have 20k feathers again but nobody I want to use them on. Freddy would be my best choice.

7EFs0q8.jpg

I AM ODIN DARK
I AM ALSO ODIN DARK
I AM ALSO ALSO ODIN DARK

thank god odin is my husband

Lin said:
Please tell me I'm not dreaming!
i'm not dreaming

Also I think Priscilla has Rehabilitate which makes her the first cavalry healer to have that. I'd say it's easily the best heal in the game. The god Wrys has it too; Rehabilitate + Live to Serve makes him a pretty self-sustainable res tank.

I'm not too interested in any of the units in this one. Karel, Ninian and Jaffar seem good but I already have Ryoma, Corrin and Takumi respectively. I don't want Healers and nobody wants Rebecca.

H1gmb92.jpg

>dancer
>dragon
>5☆
>s-tier atm
>blue colour so it means she'd replace odin

...welp

Also, for anyone who didn't know, the 1 orb reward quest under the Arena challenges doesn't have to be completed in arena duels, I misunderstood it.

I'm kind of hoping they have split pool choices one day because even now the non-focus 5* is starting to get a bit bloated. The chances of pulling some 5* only units is only going to get lower.

"hmm i kinda want ninian, maybe ill pull for her"
>first summon is 3 colorless, 2 red
"shit, well i guess i might as well pull since this stupid game is designed to where youre forced to spend 5 orbs no matter what when you summon"
>get 3 star gaius
"time to try again"
>next orbs are 3 green and 2 colorless
this process repeated it itself 3 more times and i never saw a fucking blue orb

why do i even bother logging into this trash

Back