Fire Emblem Heroes

The only thing merging does is give a level up (same rarity only), give some SP, and make the cost of increasing their star count go down a very small amount. Abilities and stats of the 'sacrificed' unit don't add anything to process.

So how did everyone do in the arena? I ended up with 3,500 feathers. My rank went from 4,000 to 11,000 overnight so I missed out on 1k feathers I was initially up for.

It seems like the key to getting a good rank is 1) Win 7 Advanced battles in a row, 2) Don't let your units die during those battles and 3) Use as many of the seasons bonus characters as possible. I had a few arena battles where some units died and I only used one bonus character so my score probably just wasn't good enough.

Good to know for next time though.

edit: Also, prepare for 10k free feathers.

I would play it, but dang Nintendo has to make the game for a newer Android phone. I have a BLU Advance 5.0 with Android 5.1, so I am surprised it does not work when Pokemon GO does.

Starting pull: 5* Roy, 5 * Lyn, 4* Tharja, 3* Hinata, 3* Laslow

They were all red orbs for summoning which is shitty, but I ended up getting 2 5* so I'm not going to complain.

it's been a week

still no odin
still no hector
not a single myrm
but raigh like, 4 fucking times

very sad

apparently lots of people are getting raigh, which is kinda weird

Is it possible to use capitalism to solve this problem.

Everybody gets a 2* Raigh by default.

He's also a 3-4* pull so he already has a decent chance of showing up because he's in that pool of characters that are available in the 94% part of the summon pool.

I haven't pulled a single Raigh, though I have pulled three 3* Robins and a 4* Robin in the not-Robin focus. I believe it's trying to tell me to sell all my Robins. Robin is also available at 3*, 4* and 5* Focus if you pull from Legendary Heroes, so he technically has the highest chance to show up of any unit, since the only one he's not available in is non-focus 5*.

i've gotten a dupe in like every summoning session

two olivias, three lonqus, two donnels, and i lost track of how many virions i have

tfw no tharja after 5 pulls
i bet they did this on purpose
just like how they gave her third place
rigged

>dorcas in 12th

who did this

just did some summoning and got both 5* roy and 4* eliwood back to back

pretty rad

Instead of saving my orbs for the next focus, I ended up using them and got a 5* Ryoma.

Conveniently I was looking for a good red unit that could replace Caeda.

Now I just need enough feathers to upgrade Corrin(F) and I'll have my three 5* and baldy. I don't want to upgrade Wrys because leveling up healers takes forever and he wouldn't really gain too much from it anyway, his purpose is to heal and sometimes bait out mages to attack him, which he takes barely any damage from anyway because of his RES and then heals the next turn because of Live to Serve.

I upgraded Corrin(F) to 5*

and beat all the Lunatic maps as a result.

Guess I'll just grind up some silvers or something, I've got all the orbs you can get outside of daily log-ins so I'll just be playing the waiting game.

So I'm was looking through the Choose Your Legends results, and I figured I might as well post anything that I found interesting.

*Glade from Thracia 776 came in dead last. (He had a total of 17 votes and was 791st.)
*Ignatius had the least amount of votes out of anyone from Fates. (He placed in 516th and had 214 votes.)
*Daniel from Radiant Dawn was lucky 777th with 29 votes.
---->Technically he tied with Frost from New Mystery of the Emblem.
*Boah from Shadow Dragon was unlucky 666th with 82 votes.
----> Technically he tied with Tauroneo (Path of Radiance) and Aida (Genealogy of the Holy War).
*Fiona (517th with 212 votes) from Radiant Dawn somehow place higher than Janaff, Rafiel, Kyza, Danved, Tauroneo, Tanith, Calil, Ulki, Bastian, Ena, Nasir, Griffca, Makalov, and Nealuchi (all from Radiant Dawn).
*Layla, the dancer from that one scene in Fates, had 1,090 votes and came in 223rd.
*Candace (Fates) came in 383rd and had 426 votes.
---->Technically she tied with Lex from Genealogy of the Holy War.

I got to 20 orbs but didn't really feel like I needed to do a summon with my team as it is.

I did it anyway;
4fb8yzX.png
lmao

Altera said:
I got to 20 orbs but didn't really feel like I needed to do a summon with my team as it is.

I did it anyway;
4fb8yzX.png
lmao
Very nice. Meanwhile I get this kind of summon....
BSyBBnX.png

The new Grand Hero Battle is up. It's for Female Robin. Nintendo hinted that she'll be useful for the next Grand Hero Battle, since RobinF is 100% a blue mage cavalry killer the next one is likely going to be Ursula.
I'd like to say I had a plan for the map but
I had Takumi :x
There's also a focus for Fir, Hawkeye, Legal Tiki, and Maria. It probably isn't worth it but if you want a Gold Fir or Tiki without spending 20k feathers then now is the time, since they can't naturally be summoned at 5* otherwise.

I'll probably spend my orbs here, even if I get nothing useful the gold rates will go up for the next focus. and if I get something useful then, neat. Really the only unit I'd really need to roll for would be Hector, and his rates are just gonna get lower and lower the more 5*'s they add to the pool.

What are your thoughts on the artworks for the game, like your favorite and least favorite?

For me, my favorite is probably Sheema. She looks beautiful and ready to kick butt at the same time. Very well drawn and very shiny!
FEH_Sheena_01.png

For least favorite, I'm going with Eliwood. It's just...his eyes! They're way too big for his head, making him look younger than he should be. The fact that Yuri Lowenthal does his voice doesn't help much either. I like his armor, though.
FEH_Eliwood_01.png

Best artwork that I've seen so far is Arthur. Love the comic book-y style they went with.

Least favorite is Florina. It's a little too kawaii uguu for my liking.

Luckily, there are more good ones than bad. My favorites are probably Lucina, Shanna and Fir. Caeda's is nice, too.

Lot of the bad ones are usually the wonky looking ones like Lon'qu's attack pose, Sophia, etc. Style-wise I don't really like Odin's or Hector.

lon'qu def looks weird
i dont like camillas either

my fav is prob felicia she looks rly good

Back